Dark Knight Mystery Geocoin v2

The Dark GeoKnight

007.jpg

I recently received this in the mail as a nice surprise (thanks for that)

is this similar to the one Gillian received?

Is that what this is! I got one in with some coins that I received yesterday, had no clue what it is but it looks exactly like this one. Interestingly I went to oakcoins.com to get the activation code and their system won't recognize mine as having a valid tracking number. Anyone else tried to activate theirs???

Is that what this is! I got one in with some coins that I received yesterday, had no clue what it is but it looks exactly like this one. Interestingly I went to oakcoins.com to get the activation code and their system won't recognize mine as having a valid tracking number. Anyone else tried to activate theirs???

I think these are non-trackable. At least the one that I got was.

I think these are non-trackable. At least the one that I got was.

Could be right - was just assuming because it had a number but that's probably just the sequence number then.

007.jpg

I recently received this in the mail as a nice surprise (thanks for that)

is this similar to the one Gillian received?

Let's see --

Shiny? Check. <mouth begins to water>

Two-tone? Check. <mmmm...two-tone....hggghhhhh...>

Picture taken against black naugahyde? Awesome! <unconscious>

Since some have asked and I am procrastinating writing logs right now, from what I can see these are the numbers received so far. Please feel free to add to the list and update it as needed since I will have the logs written sooner or later LOL

125 gillianms

143 drneal

145 labrat_wr

163 smgsmg

173 LadyBee4T

182 Howlingmoon --> friend

184 Howlingmoon

188 Chickahominy

I didn't see a number posted for these---drdan01, fuzziebear3, shadow's friend, and 57chevy

Please feel free to add to the list and update it as needed.

125 gillianms

143 drneal

145 labrat_wr

163 smgsmg

168 Chickahominy

173 LadyBee4T

184 Howlingmoon

197 anne.and.eli

I didn't see a number posted for these---drdan01, fuzziebear3, shadow's friend, and 57chevy

I received one of these in the mail a few days ago, but I wasn't sure what it was :unsure: . The coin was packaged with other coins I received, and came as a suprise upon first glance (the other coins I knew about and this one was an extra ... hmm). I ran across this thread today and suddenly the coin made sense. It's number is 185 and looks just like Chickahominy's picture.

Thank you to the one who sent my coin! You know who you are :D All I can say is ... BIG virtual hug to you from a jumping, excited, coin addict! :blink:

Please feel free to add to the list and update it as needed.

125 gillianms

143 drneal

145 labrat_wr

163 smgsmg

168 Chickahominy

173 LadyBee4T

184 Howlingmoon

185 CUTT4

187 fuzziebear3

197 anne.and.eli

I'm assuming that there will be a lot of ones to add to the list after GCF. Then again if they see the Dark Knight in that tight leather outfit they made drop the coins where they stand and gape in astonishment! :D:unsure::blink:

wow!!! A list!!! ;)

11 Lucky guys so far!!! :unsure: I think there are 3 still missing?? I mean we do not know what number they got?? :blink:

Congrats to you all!!! :D

The coin looked fantastic in V1 (according to photos), now I see the photos of V2 and it is a fantastic coin too!!!! the shiny silver makes it look like one of the spacial "toys" Batman uses!!! :D I love it!!! :D