I find myself at a crossroads

Coyote's Girl

So, I'm very near 100 caches. I wanted to do 100 in the first year I was at this. But that didn't happen for me. I wanted my 100th cache to be something special, and I thought of the very perfect thing to do. There is a local (sort of) cave that has a deeply special meaning to me. It's connected to my husband, my all time favorite teacher, a generic hound known only as "Cave Dog" and Armin Krueger (the cave's caretaker). It's full of special and wonderful memories, too many to list here. I have made, and intend to release a fimo figure of my Geology teacher as a travel bug, and I want to begin his caving adventure here where it all began for me. Burksville Cave SO, my question is this, do I go ahead and hit this one for my 100 tomorrow and drop off my travel bug at a later date OR do I (As my husband suggests) go ahead and order my dog-tag and lay off caching until it arrives and THEN make it my 100 (Please not that this would only work if I could get him to order the dog tag [i cannot get a bank account because my ex screwed up SO bad, I'm on Chex systems until sometime next year or I'd order the thing myself]).

So, I'm very near 100 caches. I wanted to do 100 in the first year I was at this. But that didn't happen for me. I wanted my 100th cache to be something special, and I thought of the very perfect thing to do. There is a local (sort of) cave that has a deeply special meaning to me. It's connected to my husband, my all time favorite teacher, a generic hound known only as "Cave Dog" and Armin Krueger (the cave's caretaker). It's full of special and wonderful memories, too many to list here. I have made, and intend to release a fimo figure of my Geology teacher as a travel bug, and I want to begin his caving adventure here where it all began for me. Burksville Cave SO, my question is this, do I go ahead and hit this one for my 100 tomorrow and drop off my travel bug at a later date OR do I (As my husband suggests) go ahead and order my dog-tag and lay off caching until it arrives and THEN make it my 100 (Please not that this would only work if I could get him to order the dog tag [i cannot get a bank account because my ex screwed up SO bad, I'm on Chex systems until sometime next year or I'd order the thing myself]).

Go ahead and find your 100th. You can enjoy the experience for yourself and then come back and visit the cache again. Just log it as a note the second time and not a find.

Any local cachers that can front you a TB tag until your order comes in?

I'd thought of that. Unfortunately, the only other cacher I'm aware of locally is someone I pass on my school bus route. They drive an orange boxy car with a Groundspeak sticker. I can hold off. Next weekend is the big sci-fi convention and I'm busy anyhow.

Edited by Butterfly Fox