For Sale: Garmin 60CSX and Garmin Etrex Legend - pics

Cache Maine

I have a couple of gpsr's for sale.

The first one is a Garmin Etrex Legend. (On the left in the pic) This is a used GPS that has been on the trail many times. It does have a few scratches, normal wear and tear, and still works perfect. It comes with the cord to plug in the car. There are no manuals or box. The price is $60.00 or BO.

The second one is a Garmin 60CSX. (On the Right in the pic) This is also a used GPSr that has been on the trail a little. It does have a few scratches too from rogue trees in my way. :D This is a great unit for caching and comes with extra features to help you along the way. It comes with the cord to plug in the computer to download waypoints, charge, etc. There are no manuals or box. The price is $260.00 or BO. (I am pretty sure I have the manuals in a box...we just moved...everything is in a box. If I find them, I will forward them to the buyer.)

I will accept paypal or bank check (no personal checks), and I will ship, however, the prices above do not include the paypal fee or shipping charges.

The best way to contact me is cameo@cachemaine.com.

510e2389-6c07-487e-bc6d-f26e76aadef2.jpg