Another COIN BLOWOUT!

avroair

I have 10 packages of 10 trackable coins (no micros) for $60.00 ~ plus $5.00 shipping (shipped with delivery confirmation) or $6.00 international.

First come first served. No coins are duplicates. Most of these are older trackables, with some newer ones sprinkled in. They are better (IMO) than the other offers. :lol:

Email me paypal address and country. No PMs please.

just got my 5 for $30 package yesterday and the wife asked what I was getting more coins for.

Really like to get in on this one too but, I fear that I will be sleeping in the garage.

Is it warm in there... cause I would take the deal then! I have a few packs left... I accidentally charged the first 4 people $70, so I added an 11th coin for them.

Received my coins the other day! I have never seen ANY of the coins I received! Thank you so much, I love them. I think my favorite would have the be the coin with the VW bug on it. I laughed when I saw the back because ... well ... I realised how TRUE it was! :) Thank you so much for getting them to me so fast!

Will have to wait and see if I can participate in the next sell ... why do paychecks take so long anyway? :lol:

PS - a few didn't have activation information with them. Do you happen to know that information? Not really a big deal if not, I just thought I'd ask.

just got my 5 for $30 package yesterday and the wife asked what I was getting more coins for.

Really like to get in on this one too but, I fear that I will be sleeping in the garage.

Is it warm in there... cause I would take the deal then! I have a few packs left... I accidentally charged the first 4 people $70, so I added an 11th coin for them.

Oh you have mail, now I have to find my sleeping bag and tent :lol:

Edited by kini_ont

Received my coins the other day! I have never seen ANY of the coins I received! Thank you so much, I love them. I think my favorite would have the be the coin with the VW bug on it. I laughed when I saw the back because ... well ... I realised how TRUE it was! :) Thank you so much for getting them to me so fast!

Will have to wait and see if I can participate in the next sell ... why do paychecks take so long anyway? :lol:

PS - a few didn't have activation information with them. Do you happen to know that information? Not really a big deal if not, I just thought I'd ask.

Send me the tracking codes in an email.

I have a couple 10 for $60 packages left. :laughing: Most of the coins are older, like I said before... :blink: All of these will be shipped with delivery confirmation (domestic).

I got the coins today. They're great!

Thanks a bunch for ALL of them.

"Edit" I tried to get the activation info just in case and it turns out I can't get it for 4 of them. I'm pretty sure I looked at the right place, but it seems the codes have already been retrieved.

Edited by mar-elendili

All the 10 for $60 packages were mailed yesterday... my mailman groaned! B)

There is a little bonus coin in there for each person... so some will receive 11 coins... others 12 coins (the orders I accidentally overcharged shipping on. All were sent with delivery confirmation, and a couple were mailed priority since they went over the 13 oz limit. :D

I got my coins today! I must say that I was very (positively) surprised with all I got in my mailbox. The surfboard, for instance, was just a perfect gift for my daughter, which is initiating in this sport now :) I'll certainly keep half of the coins in the collection, and the others will be great for releasing in the wild :)

Thank you so much, Avroair!

Antonio

Got all ELEVEN of mine (well, sorta....ones who buy will see what I'm talking about :D:P ). So I must do my review for the transaction, for anyone considering a purchase.....JUST DO IT!!

There was only ONE which I didn't really care for. It's a 100% personal coin that's just not something I myself would care to collect, although it IS a very nice coin.

One of them is actually a coin that is not being made anymore, which I have been trying to locate for myself. Seeng that one was a real nice bonus.

One of them is by far the most "fun" coin I have saw yet, with perfectly thought out glow-in-the-dark features. I just can't keep myself from "charging it up", then going into a dark room to look at it....over & over again.

One of them is the BIGGEST coin I have seen yet, & a very neat one at that. One of them is an absolutely beautiful coin with a very neat geocaching theme on it.

Two of them are from Geo-Associations which would be very nice for someone who was wanting to start a collection of "state-themed" coins. And the others will make fun Travelers.

All were unactivated, however, two of them, best I can tell, have already had the activation codes requested, but were never used. The sites won't give me another code by the automated process. Hopefully, my e-mail to them will solve the situation & allow me to activate those coins.

That is the ONLY thing that kept it from being a 100% perfect transaction. But even with that slight inconvienience, this was a really good deal for quality merchandise.

It does make me wonder however, just how the heck does someone manage to find big bags of assorted & unactivated coins like this? :P:P

He didn't find them, Acording to my email from Avroair , He purchased someones collection of 3500 she told him a few were activated, but never told him which ones.

That is correct.

I have a database of all the codes from the collection, but unfortunately it doesn't say if a coin is activated or not. I was told it was a handful... I am willing to exchange any that people find that are non-trackable (my bad) or activated. Not a problem, just release the activated one into a cache or I can have it adopted over to you.

He didn't find them, Acording to my email from Avroair , He purchased someones collection of 3500 she told him a few were activated, but never told him which ones.

That is correct.

I have a database of all the codes from the collection, but unfortunately it doesn't say if a coin is activated or not. I was told it was a handful... I am willing to exchange any that people find that are non-trackable (my bad) or activated. Not a problem, just release the activated one into a cache or I can have it adopted over to you.

As of right now, only two have I not gotten the activation codes for. Neither of them is actually activated...I checked that...but the automated process will not give me the codes. One of them has been confirmed by both the designer & the maker (OakCoins) to be hosted by OakCoins. One of the 3 reasons listed why it won't give you a code is "An activation code has already been requested".

That's what I assume has happened here. Someone requested the code in the past, but never actually used it to activate the coin. I received an e-mail today from OakCoins asking me for the tracking number. I sent it & it'll probaly be tomorrow (Friday the 9th) before they reply. I'm assuming, and HOPING, that they plan on giving me an activation code, then manually deleting the one which was requested previously....by whomever....if that is actually what happened.

The second coin is the same situation, however, I haven't yet been able to confirm who hosts that coin. It's a Wisconsin Geocachers Association coin, so I posted a "Help Me" in their forum. They have minted other Wisconsin coins & list which sites host them.....all except the very year that I need (2006). So far, only 1 person has replied, with info about the OTHER coin. No one has yet offered any advice about THEIR coin....which I thought was very strange. You'd think that the state association which had them minted would know all the exacts about it.

But in all fairness, it's only been a couple of days since I made the post. Hopefully one of the officers, or a member from 2006 that bought that coin, will show up & let me know where it's hosted at.

So in summary, if OakCoins does what I THINK they will, then Coin#1 will be fixed. Coin#2 will need to wait a couple more days until I can hopefully get some more information on it's specifics.

I'm bummed I missed out on this! :anibad: I love how folks are getting old coins and coins they've never seen before! Unfortunately I'm stuck in Iraq right now with sketchy internet service and a base commander who decided Geocaching was no longer permissible on base so he had Security Forces go around and collect them all! :(

Maybe I'll get lucky and be online when the next sale rolls around...

I received my coins today. That were the first geocoins i purchased and i really like them.

Got my activation codes for all except one, but that one wasnt activated at geocaching.com too, so i send a mail to info@geocoinclub.com to request a new activation code and i dont think that will be a problem :-)

Gonna start sending them away within the next days.

Greetings from Germany

EdDakota

Edited by Eartha

That is correct.

Have not recieved my 2 replacement coins yet.

Opalsns

I'm bummed I missed out on this! :sad: I love how folks are getting old coins and coins they've never seen before! Unfortunately I'm stuck in Iraq right now with sketchy internet service and a base commander who decided Geocaching was no longer permissible on base so he had Security Forces go around and collect them all! :signalviolin:

Maybe I'll get lucky and be online when the next sale rolls around...

Bummer to hear about the base commander...........urgh! Sorry to hear about this.