Tampa Bay Area Cacher's Logo Contest

LaRobley

I need help in getting a logo for Tampa Bay Area Cacher's So Iam having a contest that is running until the End of October and the winning Logo winner will get $50.00 please post your logo's on Tampa Bay Area Cacher's site go to this Link Tampa Bay Area Cacher's Thanks for your Help and upport

Okay I really would Like to get This Going. I would like to have a logo that represents the Gulf Coast or tampa Bay Area. So The Winner will Now Get $100.00 just go to the site and submit your entry. Thanks

I would like to help out, but since I'm not from the area, I wouldn't know exactly what ideas would be good to put into a logo for the area. Maybe you can put together an event as a meet and greet and talk with that group about what they would like in a TB area logo.

I would like to help out, but since I'm not from the area, I wouldn't know exactly what ideas would be good to put into a logo for the area. Maybe you can put together an event as a meet and greet and talk with that group about what they would like in a TB area logo.

I have thought of that but I was also thinking of a logo with possible the skyway bridge or just something that works with the area plenty of trails or even the gulf but the more designs the better.

I have thought of that but I was also thinking of a logo with possible the skyway bridge or just something that works with the area plenty of trails or even the gulf but the more designs the better.

Having the Skyway Bridge would be great, it really is an amazing site both on and off of it. Maybe having the words Tampa Bay going up one side of the bridge, and Geocachers/Geocaching going down the other. You can always look into having an aerial view of the Bay Area and a larger image of the bridge over top of it. If you do plan an event anytime, feel free to let me know, I'd love to come up and join in on the fun.