Double Fizzy - Well Rounded Cacher Challenge

res2100

Over the last few months I have been looking at various Fizzy and other Challenge caches that are out there and recently created a Double Fizzy\Well Rounded Cacher cache Twice As Fizzy, Double The Fun where you have to find 2 of every Difficulty\Terrain combination. I was looking around but couldn't find any others so was wondering if there are any other Double Fizzy caches that exist out there?

Also, I am curious if there are some of you out there that are close to achieving a double fizzy? Another local cacher is just 5 away and I am getting very close too now picking up 3 caches last week that I needed.

Interesting that you bring this up.....we're three away from achieving this, and the other half of our team wants to place a similar cache once we get it. I told him it would never get approved, as it's hard enough to get it once.

Guess I was wrong. He'll be happy to hear that!

As an aside, is the difficulty 5 terrain 4 a tough one to find everywhere else? It's sure a lean combo to find here in the midwest. The one we did get was outside Chicago, really fun, and now archived. We have found others, but we just have to take the little road trips to get them.

Over the last few months I have been looking at various Fizzy and other Challenge caches that are out there and recently created a Double Fizzy\Well Rounded Cacher cache Twice As Fizzy, Double The Fun where you have to find 2 of every Difficulty\Terrain combination. I was looking around but couldn't find any others so was wondering if there are any other Double Fizzy caches that exist out there?

Also, I am curious if there are some of you out there that are close to achieving a double fizzy? Another local cacher is just 5 away and I am getting very close too now picking up 3 caches last week that I needed.

Just don't come back here complaining if it gets few loggers!

Sorry for the noob question, but is it possible to search for "Challenge" caches without knowing what the cache is called?

I'd like to look at the various types of challenge caches available but I don't know where to get started.

Thanks!

Put the word CHALLENGE in a keyword search on the Hide & Seek a Cache page:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.asp...&submit4=Go

That should get you most of them (assuming "Challenge" is in the title). Obviously you will get other non-challenge caches in the results, but look for the ? caches as these will likely be true challenge caches.

Edited by Stunod

Sorry for the noob question, but is it possible to search for "Challenge" caches without knowing what the cache is called?

I'd like to look at the various types of challenge caches available but I don't know where to get started.

Thanks!

Put the word CHALLENGE in a keyword search on the Hide & Seek a Cache page:

http://www.geocaching.com/seek/nearest.asp...&submit4=Go

That should get you most of them (assuming "Challenge" is in the title). Obviously you will get other non-challenge caches in the results, but look for the ? caches as these will likely be true challenge caches.

Thanks Stunod! That's a lot of caches!! :o

Is there any way to further refine the search so that I can narrow it down by zip code or state? I'm guessing no, having played with it for 5 min or so, but here's to hoping!

vrk

Is there any way to further refine the search so that I can narrow it down by zip code or state? I'm guessing no, having played with it for 5 min or so, but here's to hoping!

vrk

Take a look at http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.a...b3-7fe026bf883d (States A-M) and http://www.geocaching.com/bookmarks/view.a...9f-1925b1621db1 (States N-Z). These are very long URLs, which may break up into two lines - you may need to play around with copying and pasting the pieces into your address line to get them right.