A Yank "Thanks" to JABs in NSW

Woodstramp

Figured JABs hangs here and just wanted the thank him publicly for sending me a part for my old Explorist.

Heck of a nice fellow to send battery tray (that is no longer available from the maker) to the other side of the world to somebody he doesn't even know. He even told me not to pay him.

I always wanted to visit Oz one day. NSW would definitely be a stop if y'all are that nice.

Take care there Jon. Hope your little one steers through OK, too.

Figured JABs hangs here and just wanted the thank him publicly for sending me a part for my old Explorist.

Heck of a nice fellow to send battery tray (that is no longer available from the maker) to the other side of the world to somebody he doesn't even know. He even told me not to pay him.

I always wanted to visit Oz one day. NSW would definitely be a stop if y'all are that nice.

Take care there Jon. Hope your little one steers through OK, too.

You know, as a 'yank' who has lived in OZ for about 11 years, i love to see posts like this. First, the appreciation from one of my own, and second, the nicety of people from my adopted home.

I had the honor to meet JABs when I was there last summer ... John, his daughter and his friend drove about 2 hours to meet me and do a little late night caching. He is a very nice and likeable man. I hope to return the favor of caching with him in the states one day!

-TP