2010 Skullduggery Geocoins

OTT Team

Is this the exact same coin from 2007 but just different enamels (remint) or is it different somehow? I honestly can't tell.

tsun

When it comes to the die, it is the same. The original had a soft black enamel, this version has a hard enamel with glitter. Also, in 2007 Gold, Silver, and Bronze versions were released. This 2010 Skullduggery Geocoin has a Gold Polish for the inner part of the coin where the skull is, and a Nickel Polish for the outer ring.

What size coin is it? That might make the difference as for price. For me anyhow...

The coin is 1.75 diameter.

It also has a hard glitter enamel.

Just like any geocoin out there that is appealing, the price only goes up as the years go by. Imagine being the person 3 years from now trying to start a collection and paying double the price for a coin that is now rare because it 1 out of 100, not 300 or 400. I think a good portion of us out that have done just that to own a coin we admired at some point or another. The price maybe a little steep, but I am sure that those who have already claimed their 2010 Skullduggery Geocoin are quite happy with their purchase. It is a wonderful coin for any collection. All I can say is get them while they last.

What size coin is it? That might make the difference as for price. For me anyhow...

The coin is 1.75 diameter.

It also has a hard glitter enamel.

Just like any geocoin out there that is appealing, the price only goes up as the years go by. Imagine being the person 3 years from now trying to start a collection and paying double the price for a coin that is now rare because it 1 out of 100, not 300 or 400. I think a good portion of us out that have done just that to own a coin we admired at some point or another. The price maybe a little steep, but I am sure that those who have already claimed their 2010 Skullduggery Geocoin are quite happy with their purchase. It is a wonderful coin for any collection. All I can say is get them while they last.

Sales pitch aside I was happy with my original version for $10. What's that thick stuff oozing out the coin box?? :)

quite a bit of whining about price.....

OTT has every right to set the price; we have evary right to buy or pass

100 minted...hmmmm (seems worth it to me)

let's stop our whining and be creative; I traded for one

:)

I'm glad you you liked the coin.

And for anyone else, I only have 10 left, so I thinks that says enough. lol Thanks for the support and I hope that everyone who got one enjoys them in their collection.