Visualise Groundspeak members within maps

It's currently more by coincidance that we run into a collegue that is also looking for geocaches.

But I'm wondering if it would not be possible to geographically visualise the members of Groundspeak.

This way we could more easily join together.

I would suggest the same way as now for the geocaches, and maybe splitted in 2 groups (people that own geocaches and people that only log geocaches) Of course every member needs to allow if he is shown in the map or not.

So what would you think about this functionality?

It's currently more by coincidance that we run into a collegue that is also looking for geocaches.

But I'm wondering if it would not be possible to geographically visualise the members of Groundspeak.

This way we could more easily join together.

I would suggest the same way as now for the geocaches, and maybe splitted in 2 groups (people that own geocaches and people that only log geocaches) Of course every member needs to allow if he is shown in the map or not.

So what would you think about this functionality?

I think you're referring to home locations of geocachers. This functionality is not available on geocaching.com, but you could do it using Google Latitude if you had a group of geocachers who are all willing to opt in as your "friends". Even if you don't have a smart phone, you can set your home location on your computer and reveal it only to your friends.