camo Tape

AlohaGang

I taped a couple lock-n-locks recently and I've been wondering how well this stuff holds up in sub-zero temps.

I don't know about sub-zero, but I can confirm that the cammo "Duck Tape" sold at Wally World will make it through about two Southern California summers, then the sticky part hardens and the tape simply falls off of the container.

I taped a couple lock-n-locks recently and I've been wondering how well this stuff holds up in sub-zero temps.

I don't know about sub-zero, but I can confirm that the cammo "Duck Tape" sold at Wally World will make it through about two Southern California summers, then the sticky part hardens and the tape simply falls off of the container.

I have one that has been through a couple of Western New York winters. Tape is fine physically but the colors are bleached out. I think it helps protect the plastic of the LnL from the effects of UV light thus extending the life of the cache.

Search feature here not working for me.

I am looking for info on where to buy the camo duct tape I am seeing on a few of the caches we have found.

TIA!

I don't know where you live- but here in Ontario Canadian Tire just had a big sale on camo hockey tape that is cloth- they also have the camo normal vinyl tape in the hunting section now- have also seen at TSC stores in the hunting section.