Geocoinfest...

WRITE SHOP ROBERT

I thought I had seen a topic like this before, but I can't seem to find it with the search tool. Lot's of new coins are being announced lately, some that will debut at Geocoinfest and some that will not. Rather than trying to look through all the different topics to see if a Coin will be there, let's all share what will be available, unless it's a secret?

I will have...

Plenty of Look Twice Coins(in some new colors even)(Trade/Sale, not at the main event though)

3 Event versions of my new Personal Coin(Trade/Gift/Cache)

an Event version of the USA Nomad(by Crake Productions)(Sale, not at the main event though/Trade/Gift/Cache)

There will also be an Event Version LE of the Look Twice Coins(available only through the GCF Commitee)

and 5 Regular versions of my new Personal(that are Cache only)

Not looking for a listing of all your traders, but what Coins will you be bringing that are in full quantities. Vendor Coins, Personal Coins, and any others are welcome to be discussed. I'm hoping to start making a Must See(Must Get) List. Gotta know what's going to be available though. Feel free to tell if they will be Sale/Trade/ Etc...

I hope that's not too coinfusing...

I am scared to see a list of new coins because i am going to go broke there.

I have decided not to make any new ones for the event so it does not get in the way of me working at the event.

I have several traders that i am willing to trade on Thursday, Friday and Sunday but Saturday might be out of the question due to working.

I also wonder how many secret or suprise coins will be there ????????

I am scared to see a list of new coins because i am going to go broke there.

I have decided not to make any new ones for the event so it does not get in the way of me working at the event.

I have several traders that i am willing to trade on Thursday, Friday and Sunday but Saturday might be out of the question due to working.

I also wonder how many secret or suprise coins will be there ????????

I wonder if there will be any decent place for trading on Sunday? Oh, wait...

Hey, almost forgot about this thread! Great idea, because I do have a few things that I haven't announced yet.

I will have two polished finishes of my trackable YYv3 geocoin available at GCF in limited quantities. I apologize, but I will not have the antique finishes there. They can only be purchased at CoinsAndPins.com here.

I'll have several other special limited quantity "GCF" coins also. One I'll be making an announcement here on the forums very soon, but the others? Well...you'll just have to swing by the Yemonade Stand to see for yourself! :):D

I'll be at a vendor booth and am bringing:

Moon Dipper - 4 versions (bright black nickel, nickel, copper, glow) ~150 of em, one is limited

Tribal Sun - 3 versions (gray black nickel, nickel, Copper) ~300 of em, one is limited

Stop by for a sketch & business card. I'll do the sketch on the spot provided its not too busy. I'm sure I won't be too busy though! I'll also be showing off the art of TapTap, the super duper geckomeleon.

~Zel

Edited by Zelanzy

Aside from my trader coins and as much grocery money as I can sequester from my family, I'm bringing a small pile of my personal coins. One is my non-trackable signature coin.

The other so far, is a surprise.

It does come with an icon, though. :)

3058.gif

I hope you still have both if attending the ASP geobash...I'll put aside some traders if you let me know what you're looking for!

ILYK

What special stuff is being brought by:

Landsharkz

Hogwild

Oakcoins

other vendors that I should remember but haven't?

Here are the event sponsors and vendors:

Groundspeak

Pathtags

Oakcoins

Landsharkz

Cache Addict

Tsunrisebey Designs

SoCal Geocoins

YemonYime Design

The Cache Shack

USA Geocoins

Compass Coins

Cache Advance

The Art of Zelanzy

Hogwild isn't a sponsor so I am not sure if they are vending.

Ok, here is the sneak peak at a few coins I will have. A few will be special to GCF and some have unique plating for GCF only.

Elf or as my 8yr old son said "Leaf Girl" :)

There will be 4 colors on two-tone plating. These will go on my reservations page in a different plating choice. That page will be up by GCF.

MEMO0003.JPG

Halloween Hat

Two plating available. Only available at GCF. Gld will be LE version. Ther are also 3 different version of this coins by plating colors. And yes the jack-o-lantern cutouts glow.

MEMO0009.JPG

Others available...

Monkey Business in 4 glitter colors gold plating (special version)

Flag Series (3 coin sets will be sold at a discount)

Man-vs-Cache AE version (very limited quantities)

Eye of The Tribal Flower (new version)

other coins I have in stock.....

I will also be giving away a GPS to one lucky customer. To get a ticket you will need to purchase $25 or more from Cache Addict during the event. Buy early and often. For every $25 in purchases you will get a ticket. :drama:

Can't wait to see everyone there. :D

Edited by CacheAddict.com

A copy and paste from my Anasazi thread ;) looking forward to the event, starting to get a little nervous :)

Ok, I'm buckling down this weekend and trying to get everything ready and prepared for GCF. Having no experience behind the table, I'm trying to anticipate or pretty much guess the best way to go about things. I have revamped my "bringing to GCF" list and set limits to almost all versions. Please read the page carefully, so if you are buying for others, you can plan accordingly.

After 2:00 pm, if you wanted more than what the limits allowed, it will be open to unlimited purchasing. I feel this is the most fair way to do things. It's pretty much a learning experience on my end.

So here ya go. Most people know what the coin looks like, so I'm not going to post any more pictures. Some things will just have to be a surprise

http://tsunrisebey.googlepages.com/geocoinfest2009

A small amount of these will be available trade at GCF.

BRoKeN W v1 remint - 100 coins - Copper

ETA: I should probably note that we did not pay for this remint. Someone else did under the condition we pay them back once we sold enough coins to pay them back.

coinspics.jpg

Edited by BRoKeN W

I think this will be available at GCF first and then after GCF it will be available to the public.

Check out this thread

Howdy --

Did I miss something?

MEMO0003.JPG

This is a nice coin! I'd have sent an email, but I'll bet there are other folks who'd really like this coin, too -- what's the scoop? It is sold out? When to reservations start? Please tell me it's not over!

(And congrats, tadpole379 -- very, very nice!)