a few Q's

floatinghippos

I have never been to this type of event before -

1 - i noticed that round table pizza & las 3margarittas were both lised as the pre event dinner -

can someone please verify which place it is being held at tonight ?

2 - my sister has been to these before and says that they handed out maps - is this so or should I print

one before I leave home ?

3 - I was advised that I did not have to load each cache that there is away to load all as one - how is this

done ?

4 - where do we meet at saturday - is it at location 1 or somewhere else ?

I think that is it - TY in advance -

1. Pre-event dinner is unofficial, pretty free-form. I'll be at Las 3 Margaritas. Others may be at Round Table, although this is the first I've heard of it.

2. I've never handed out maps. You should bring your own, or buddy-up with someone who has one.

3. That's a longer question than I can really answer. In short, grab the bookmark file off of the event page as a pocket query, and load that pocket query into your GPSr.

4. Location 1, the donut shop, at 6:15 a.m.

Followup questions should probably go to the TCCM2 thread instead of here, and this thread should probably be closed.

1. Pre-event dinner is unofficial, pretty free-form. I'll be at Las 3 Margaritas. Others may be at Round Table, although this is the first I've heard of it.

I will respond just to answer the question and let this new one die -- the Round Table Pizza meeting was last night, Thursday. It was the regular monthly meeting of GCSEWA (geocachers of south eastern washington) we made our final plans for who could help and what they would do.

Looking forward to 3 Margaritas tonight! (Friday).