Non-activated, trackable coins for sale

Momiji

Hello Cachers,

Once again, I'm selling these non-activated, trackable geocoins. Also, please check out my ebay items; there are items on ebay that are on this list. Coin price: $6.00 + shipping.

1. geoswag coin & pin club January 2007, coin and pin
  2. geoswag coin & pin club December 2006
  3. Darrylw4&firefly03 LE Gold 2006
  4. GCC September 2006 mail

5. GCC July 2006 mosquito
  6. Team Jsam black nickel
  7. Team Jsam antique silver
  8. Team Jsam antique copper
  9. Finland 2006 geocoin
  10. UNITY princeshoko black nickel
  11. World of geocaching version #1
  12. Scotland 2006
  13. Louisiana 2006 (X2)
  14. North Carolina antique gold 2006
  15. Oklahoma native tribes, 8 nations silver 2005

16. GC&PC July 2006 sock puppet
  17. Groundhog day 2006

18. Team skirtlifter gold 2006
  19. GC&PC august 2006 Tools of the trade (X2)
  20. Pow Mia polished silver
  21. fotomom bronze
  22. Compass rose 2007 gold
  23. Connecticut silver
  24. castle man star silver
  25. Hoxie,Kansas geoscouts
  26. Tennessee micro
  27. Portland 2006 antique gold

Would the coins listed in Bold be the Ebay coins? or the other way around? You're not asking $6 for the Ebay coins are you? Forgive me I'm having a senior citizen kind of day.

Yep, looks like the coins listed in bold are on eBay, although the Daryl coin's on ebay also.

Thanks

Would the coins listed in Bold be the Ebay coins? or the other way around? You're not asking $6 for the Ebay coins are you? Forgive me I'm having a senior citizen kind of day.
I am asking for $6.00 plus S&H. I had a list that my daughter had typed up and I just used that list. She at first had them in color, so I changed it. But, it came out bold. I was trying to withdraw my listings from ebay, but, I'm not an expert, so I couldn't do it.

please let me know which coins you have available for sale, not sure if you got my e-mail yesterday or not.

drneal

Ditto :laughing:
Ditto here too.
Triditto! Is that a word? :laughing:

Well, quaditto has got to be a word...

I haven't received an e-mail response either..

Hopefully they are out having a blast caching!

I'm truly sorry for not responding to the emails. When I posted the list, I was getting my kids from school and had to work that night. The next morning, I had to take my daughter to school for coastal cleanup for her Green Academy and went to work. I probably replied to a couple of you. I'm going to read all the emails that I received just a little later, because now, I have to go pick up my other daughter. Just wanted to say that I've been really busy and I apologize. Please be patient and I will reply to your emails real soon. Thank you so much for viewing my post. :laughing: