petition to bring back trainlove

the_bell_dingers

I don't understand why your so concerned with him being re-instated. Sure, he had some posts that were helpful, he helped you through a private message. But he also had some posts that were at the opposite end of the spectrum. There are rules that people have to follow to post here and apparently he couldn't. I can't imagine a petition in these forums will do any good what so ever.

if I didn't say those PM's, I would have no reasons. and stop making those accusations without backup. they make you, and the people who agree with you look stupid.

alot of people on this thread look stupid, not just the side you point to. The guy had his chance. The guy blew it. Like Keystone said it doesn't happen on a one infraction basis. It is a history of it.

I can assure you of something though; it will never happen now...not in this way. This thread has bascially done the exact opposite of what you intended it to do. It has made his name stick WAY OUT to newer people like myself who didn't know a trainlove from a Keystone. Now, every time I hear that name, it is going to be connect with strife and confusion. Your thread has basically tarnished anything else that is left. Let it go, it isn't you that is being attacked or banned. There was no injustice to you. There was none to him...none of us own the forum boards. They are here for our public use, but there is someone who truly does own them and we are subject to their rules. It is wasted time to have this nonsense crap of a thread. I just wished it would be closed and done with forever. Bell Dingers, let the man fight his own battles; in what happen, you are nothing...you aren't even a bit player in what went down and basically you should keep your nose out of it. We all should. Let this thread die. Useless.....

people need to start realizing that he did more good than harm. sure those posts were offensive, but overall he is a good person.

people need to get over the bad, and look at the good.

BTW when was the ban given to him?

AGAIN.... IF YOU DON"T KNOW EVEN THE BASIC OF THINGS CONCERNING IT....

you have no reason to be shooting off your mouth.

people need to start realizing that he did more good than harm. sure those posts were offensive, but overall he is a good person.

Rules are rules. Bad behavior is bad behavior and you get sent to the corner for that. You don't one demerit subtracted for each good post. I'm sure he was adequately warned, probably repeatedly and he did not correct his behavior and the hammer came down. Read Keystones post. As for when, not sure. But I'm sure if you look at his posting history you can make a guess. What you need to get over is that he was banned for a reason and your petitioning will not change that. Only trainlove and the benevolence of the frog can change that.

Jim

This is one of the more bizarre posts I've seen in my time on these forums! :anicute: I'm actually enjoying it. Why? Well, at least in part because Groundspeak doesn't operate on polls or petitions. They are also probably getting a kick out of this thread, if not outright ignoring it.

That said, I, too, have had recent PM communications from Trainlove. I'm not going to say what they were about, but I am interested in hearing from others that have also had this communication from beyond.

<---Standing in the corner and raising his hand...

:blink::huh:I see banned people :anicute::anicute:

This is one of the more bizarre posts I've seen in my time on these forums! :D I'm actually enjoying it. Why? Well, at least in part because Groundspeak doesn't operate on polls or petitions. They are also probably getting a kick out of this thread, if not outright ignoring it.

That said, I, too, have had recent PM communications from Trainlove. I'm not going to say what they were about, but I am interested in hearing from others that have also had this communication from beyond.

<---Standing in the corner and raising his hand...

:o:unsure:I see banned people :unsure::unsure:

I too have had PM communications with a forum only banee. But it wasn't Trainlove. So I only see some banned people.

I have been trying to channel Trackinthebox from beyond though, seeing as I too would like to see caches banned at Wal Mart. :huh:

I've looked up the post that got trainlove booted, and the bad there far outweighed the good. And as the mods have already so kindly pointed out, this was part of a history of antagonizing and rude posts. Therefore, your puppeteer is not telling you the whole story. I become more convinced, by the day, that you are a sock puppet account.

I, for one, think we ought to start a petition to kill this thread.

no-hope-for-this-thread.jpg

some people are talking about trainlove like he's the one source of helpful information.

i have yet to see any one user who is so completely helpful that he could not be replaced.

there are helpful and knowledgeable people knee-deep around here.

one creepy stalker dude trying to curry favor doesn't amount to much.

does anyone want to know how my neighbor's cat is getting on?

some people are talking about trainlove like he's the one source of helpful information.

i have yet to see any one user who is so completely helpful that he could not be replaced.

there are helpful and knowledgeable people knee-deep around here.

one creepy stalker dude trying to curry favor doesn't amount to much.

does anyone want to know how my neighbor's cat is getting on?

Well said.

I am a dog person, but I will bite (no pun intended). How is your neighbor's cat?

I've looked up the post that got trainlove booted, and the bad there far outweighed the good. And as the mods have already so kindly pointed out, this was part of a history of antagonizing and rude posts. Therefore, your puppeteer is not telling you the whole story. I become more convinced, by the day, that you are a sock puppet account.

can you give me a link?

can you give me a link?

can you give me a link?

I see that youtube link! :huh::o:unsure::unsure::unsure:

can you give me a link?

No, if you can't be bothered to do the research, then I cannot be bothered to do it for you. Really, should you be standing up for something that you have no idea of the back story on? Let this die a peaceful death and move on.

I wont back down until someone gives me a good reason.

I understand why you are working so hard to bring trainlove back. When someone is under an imperious curse they will do the bidding of the person that cast the curse. But stop and think for a minute, the imperious curse is one of the unforgivable curses. Why do you think trainlove got banned?

You don't seem to understand that the banning was between the frog and trainlove. It has nothing to do with you. Young children should not do things that angers adults and frogs. As for a reason ... it is none of your business so let it drop.

Jim

I wont back down until someone gives me a good reason.

I understand why you are working so hard to bring trainlove back. When someone is under an imperious curse they will do the bidding of the person that cast the curse. But stop and think for a minute, the imperious curse is one of the unforgivable curses. Why do you think trainlove got banned?

You don't seem to understand that the banning was between the frog and trainlove. It has nothing to do with you. Young children should not do things that angers adults and frogs. As for a reason ... it is none of your business so let it drop.

Jim

he's right. its between the frog and him...

moderator, please lock this topic.

I give up...

wow... what a waste of time. sorry everyone...

Edited by the_bell_dingers