Found a TB whose number is "Not In System"

LeoGeo

Is it possible that you're reading a 0 (zero) as the letter O, or a 1 (number one) as a letter I, etc? Maybe try some alternatives to see if you hit on the correct TB number.

If the TB was logged into a cache then if you go to the cache page you'll be able to click to access the TB's page. If you still can't get the correct characters I would suggest that you e-mail the TB's owner with the problem.

If all else fails, just put it back in the cache where you found it, since it does actually belong to someone.

Good luck.

I just found a TB today that has a clear tag with numbers & letters that can't be confused. The system says tag is not activated? My guess is a new cacher put it there and doesn't understand how to activate it. The last several cachers are veterns and I doubt it's them but I'm sending e-mails to verify. Any way of tracking a code not activated yet? I'm wondering if it can be traced back to the purchaser.

I just found a TB today that has a clear tag with numbers & letters that can't be confused. The system says tag is not activated? My guess is a new cacher put it there and doesn't understand how to activate it. The last several cachers are veterns and I doubt it's them but I'm sending e-mails to verify. Any way of tracking a code not activated yet? I'm wondering if it can be traced back to the purchaser.

What cache did you find it in?