Why is my list of found caches in the wrong order?

Str@tocaster

First of all: I tried to find an answer to this question by searching the forum. This was not possible due to the fact that all of the words that I sought for had to have at least 5 characters. Sigh!

I usually log my caches in the same order that I found them. But when I look at the page All Geocaches By Username, they appear in another order. When I first joined Groundspeak they appeared in correct order but this has changed. Why? Is it a bug? Is it reported? Is a fix expected in a near future?

Regards, The Strat

First of all: I tried to find an answer to this question by searching the forum. This was not possible due to the fact that all of the words that I sought for had to have at least 5 characters. Sigh!

I usually log my caches in the same order that I found them. But when I look at the page All Geocaches By Username, they appear in another order. When I first joined Groundspeak they appeared in correct order but this has changed. Why? Is it a bug? Is it reported? Is a fix expected in a near future?

Regards, The Strat

I think there has to be a few threads on this subject, but apparently it doesn't get any priority from TPTB. Especially caches found within the same day are mostly listed in completely opposite order as logged, but sometimes this isn't consistent either.

Your best bet for the right order would be here: http://www.geocaching.com/my/logs.aspx?s=1

I also think that third party tools such as GSAK can produce the right order, provided that you logged in right order naturally. (Every log has it own increasing LUID number and those shold be available in a my finds pq.)