YemonYime V3 ~ Savor The Citrus!

YemonYime

Really wishing I could be there this year...may have to fire the bike up?? Nah, waaay to far...
Whaddyamean too far? It's downhill all the way!!

Very true... except that really big bump just before you get to Utah... But hey, you'll have a running start !!

Edited by Toojin

The pre-sale of antique finishes is now open at CoinsAndPins.com!

yemonyime-v3-set2-400.jpg

Click on the picture above, or follow these links:

The antique bronze and antique silver are available individually,

or as a set of two for a discount.

Thanks for looking, and...Savor the Citrus!!!

Can you believe that GeoCoinFest is less than TWO WEEKS away?????????

Edited by YemonYime

So how many finishes are there total at this point? bronze, silver, polished gold and possibly one more?

Oh, I got all kinds of wicked cool samples! There's more finishes in existence, but I did have to narrow it down. :o The antique bronze and antique silver mentioned above are only available through CoinsAndPins.com's presale. I won't have any of those at GCF. In fact, I'll get my antiques when the rest of the pre-sale orders come in! ~anticipation~

Barring the mint shipping the coins out too late, I should have two polished finishes at GCF. I'll leave the other as a surprise for GCF attendees. :D Hey, you guys know me...there's always something up my sleeve. :D

Thanks for looking, yinz!

Hey, BTW...do you how BIG the GeoCoinFest event is? Here in Pittsburgh, it took a group of the world's leaders and the G20 Summit to top last year's event! :blink:

So how many finishes are there total at this point? bronze, silver, polished gold and possibly one more?

Oh, I got all kinds of wicked cool samples! There's more finishes in existence, but I did have to narrow it down.

Well, if you need to get a little bit gas in the tank of your car, hit me up, would love to make my set of yemon yimes a 3some :)

chooseicon.jpg

Can't make up my mind, so who better to ask than the helpful and fanatic geocoiners of the Geocoin Forum?

Please help me decide which icon to use for the YemonYime V3 Geocoin.

If you'd like to vote, please submit a "1" or a "2", with one vote per GC ID please.

I will award two very special versions of this coin to two lucky winners.

One at random, and the other based entirely on creative reasoning for your vote.

Savor the Citrus!

I vote for #1. It's deliciously, subversively, perversely round while the actual coin is yime-shaped and Ah likes subversive/perverse (and tasty) things. I also also get the sense that subversiveness and being perversely contrary are inherent Yimerican traits, so it reflects the overall cultural ethos. I can just imagine non-Yimericans saying "why the h#$! is this thing round?" Hee hee hee!

<Plus, it's easier to see, which my old eyes appreciate.>

You could always make the 16x16 icon yime-shaped so that people get a hint of the citrusy wonder that awaits investigating the cache in question.

Edited to add in some yummy adjectives.

Edited by Jackalgirl

I like #1

Ok, this is the truth as I see it :D #1 is simple and I just like it but when I saw #2 it looked like it has a hairy yellow and green nipple which might actually be more fitting your coin :P however I'm just not a fan of the hairy nipples version :)

tsun

Nipples?!! #2 gets my vote because of Stephs comment :D

Maybe it is like one of those 3D pictures, If I keep staring at it for long enough I'll see the aforementioned nip.

Just to add... I doubt many that are fans of the hairy ones, unless they dig the hairy pits as well :lol:

edited to remove a word that just confused the matter

Edited by AlliedOz