YemonYime V3 ~ Savor The Citrus!

YemonYime

WOW!!!! Beautiful coin!!!!!!! these coins are getting more and more beautiful!!! Lucky guys... you will be in the event and you will see these lovely coins!! :blink:

V3?? Why I have the feeling that I have seen more than 2 different yime coins???

Dardevle!!!! :P How are you my friend??? Hey we missed you!!! :blink:

The best things in life come in threes.

Sand, sun and the ocean.

Beer, ice and friends.

Chocolate, caramel and nougat.

You get the picture.

I'm pleased to debut my third personal coin,

YemonYime V3

yypgwm5h.jpg

Available first at GeoCoinFest '09 in Salt Lake City, the V3 Yime is Polished Gold, 2 inches wide, and trackable at geocaching.com with it's own unique icon. In fact, stay tuned to this thread, because YOU can vote for which icon is used!

Okay, you can probably bank on a random COINTEST. I like random. :P

The front features a YinYang and elements of three, including a trio of Yimes, submerged swirls, and a Yimikin, an ancient Yimerican throwing weapon used to stun cattle.

Okay, so that's a stretch, but it looks like it could do some damage, doesn't it? :blink:

The back features the lovely Mrs. Yime soaking in the golden rays of the Citrus Sun, as another dawn breaks beautifully over the Steel City and the Golden Triangle of Pittsburgh.

Okay, so Mrs. Yime served as inspiration, but many features are accurate. :blink:

I'll have a little over a 100 Polished Gold, which will only be available at GeoCoinFest. If things work out with the mint, I could possibly (read: MAYBE) have another finish available at the event. If you can't make it to GeoCoinFest, have a friend pick one up for you! CoinsAndPins.com will also have a presale of antique finishes.

Stay tuned for more info!

Savor the Citrus!

Edited by YemonYime

I have to confess that i've never seen a Yime in real B):D :D

But this one looks beautiful :huh:

WOW !

Me too my friend! :( Well... you never know! :)

Hmm... I searched! Yes! this is version 3! :)

By looking photos of the yime coins... that is why these coins is in the wanted list of almost all (if not all) geocachers!!! :D

:huh: a Yimikin huh? I'll have to look into that ancient Yimerican weapon...

great job yime! As much as I would like to make GCF to obtain one, work just isn't going to allow that at this time. I'll just have to settle with getting one through coinsandpins when they become available.

Yanother FanYastic Coin! B)

Note to self.... NEVER EVER post a coin you are minting ANYTIME near the dates of GCF! There is NO way, my little rooster coin can even stand in the same room as this Yimon Yime coin. <sigh> Okay, I'm partially teasing :huh: Beautiful coin! I will begin my search for it!

I don't think so at all, Chickahominy. There are as many preferences as there are collectors, and there's always room in everyone's collection for a great personal coin like yours! You'll find that you can build your collection through trades, and correspond with new friends all over the world. That's the special thing about making your own personal, and I'm sure you'll have fun with it!

Note to self.... NEVER EVER post a coin you are minting ANYTIME near the dates of GCF! There is NO way, my little rooster coin can even stand in the same room as this Yimon Yime coin. <sigh> Okay, I'm partially teasing :huh: Beautiful coin! I will begin my search for it!

I don't think so at all, Chickahominy. There are as many preferences as there are collectors, and there's always room in everyone's collection for a great personal coin like yours! You'll find that you can build your collection through trades, and correspond with new friends all over the world. That's the special thing about making your own personal, and I'm sure you'll have fun with it!

B)

You'll find that you can build your collection through trades, and correspond with new friends all over the world. That's the special thing about making your own personal, and I'm sure you'll have fun with it!

That still happens? ;) It's certainly nice to see more personals as of late, both of yours included.