COINTEST: Chickahominy's Cointest - See post #81

Chickahominy

So, I am finally ready to debut my personal geocoin. Sara, at Oakcoins, and I have been working on it for months. The mint is finalizing a few details for me, and then we will go into production. This coin will be available for trades and gifting. :D

Edited to say: I have a little list of people who I already owe a coin to. :D

latestroostercoin-1-1.jpg

Edited by Chickahominy

Thank you for all of the nice compliments. It is the first coin I've designed and I wanted it "just right" before posting here for all of you experts to look over.

There will be 4 gemstones per coin.

It will be 3.5 MM thick.

To be minted in Antique Gold, Antique Silver, and a Copper finish.

100 coins in all to be minted. Fewest of the gold <-- my personal fave :D

I'll take offers for trades, once I have it in hand. Too much to keep up with at the moment to fret with that.

Yes, I'm excited!

I really like it and I hope you'll consider doing 1 version with some translucents :P

tsun

The 3D nature of the front may not allow for translucents :blink: And the back doesn't appear to have an outer wall to catch fill. But I agree on the comment :blink:

Wow Pete, you give me no credit. I saw it was 3D, I was referring to the colored flowers and the compass. Otherwise I'm assuming the rooster would have shown color otherwise. However, I don't have much experience in these matters :P

I really like it and I hope you'll consider doing 1 version with some translucents :D

tsun

The 3D nature of the front may not allow for translucents :blink: And the back doesn't appear to have an outer wall to catch fill. But I agree on the comment :P

Wow Pete, you give me no credit. I saw it was 3D, I was referring to the colored flowers and the compass. Otherwise I'm assuming the rooster would have shown color otherwise. However, I don't have much experience in these matters :P

I thought you was kiddin' :blink: So I kidded back . . . Of course the PMS sections would look nice in trans. :D

This coin is ..... is..... WOW!!!!! :huh: So pretty!!!!!! B)

I love it!!!! The rooster is geat!!!! If it had colors like the tale, the crest etc.... It would be so real!!!!

You did a great job my friend!!!! I will keep an eye here to see the samples!!! :(

Oh... if you put it near to the Happy easter 2009 geocoin that shows a chicken and some eggs... you will have a family!!! :) I am just kiding my friend! your coin is amazing, and I love it!!!! :)

Thanks for noticing my coin :) I really do appreciate the positive feedback. I got the word today the samples will leave the mint on Sept 26th. :rolleyes:

I sure wish you could come to the GCF with these because Chicken and Yime sure sounds great together ;)

I prefer my Chicka with Yemon

Y'all just don't know. I just might show up at GCF at the last minute! With all the beautiful coins and great vendors that will be there! My oh my! I would definitely need a "voice of reason" to be belong side me so I don't go overboard with the coin purchasing. Where's AG when you need her??? :D

Thanks for noticing my coin :) I really do appreciate the positive feedback. I got the word today the samples will leave the mint on Sept 26th. :rolleyes:

I sure wish you could come to the GCF with these because Chicken and Yime sure sounds great together ;)

Y'all just don't know. I just might show up at GCF at the last minute! With all the beautiful coins and great vendors that will be there! My oh my! I would definitely need a "voice of reason" to be belong side me so I don't go overboard with the coin purchasing. Where's AG when you need her??? :D

I am sure AG will help you choose some coins to buy LOL

It would be great to see you there.

Thanks for noticing my coin :unsure: I really do appreciate the positive feedback. I got the word today the samples will leave the mint on Sept 26th. :unsure:

I sure wish you could come to the GCF with these because Chicken and Yime sure sounds great together :o

My favourite Chinese dish: Yemon Chicka!

My favourite Jamaican dish: Yime Curry Chicka!

:unsure: