DogTagz!

geocoinclub

is this something that will be always sold or is this something that will not stay when all sold there gone?

That depends on you all :blink: We don't run LE's as a general rule. Which means if the coin has a decent selling volume, we keep it in the store for a while. If it sells 1 a month, then it's not logical for us to keep restocking it :blink:

Now, that being said, I had this coin redesigned with enamel fill walls to create other versions if it's popular (hint hint).

TMA

is this something that will be always sold or is this something that will not stay when all sold there gone?

That depends on you all :blink: We don't run LE's as a general rule. Which means if the coin has a decent selling volume, we keep it in the store for a while. If it sells 1 a month, then it's not logical for us to keep restocking it :blink:

Now, that being said, I had this coin redesigned with enamel fill walls to create other versions if it's popular (hint hint).

TMA

Moop, We do not feel that the answer you gave us was very nice. We were asking a general question, we just were asking if it is going to be a short run with limited quanity of 500 per say or if the store was going to carry these cute dogs tagz awhile. We know that if a coin is not selling or has demand why would anyone keep ordering more? We feel that any question we ask or a comment we make you make us feel like were idiots or something.

That depends on you all :blink: We don't run LE's as a general rule. Which means if the coin has a decent selling volume, we keep it in the store for a while. If it sells 1 a month, then it's not logical for us to keep restocking it :P

TMA

Moop, We do not feel that the answer you gave us was very nice. We were asking a general question, we just were asking if it is going to be a short run with limited quanity of 500 per say or if the store was going to carry these cute dogs tagz awhile. We know that if a coin is not selling or has demand why would anyone keep ordering more? We feel that any question we ask or a comment we make you make us feel like were idiots or something.

That wasn't the tone at all, and I'm sorry you feel that way. And I wasn't speaking of "you all" aimed at you two. That was meant at coin collectors in general. I was only trying to give you the straight answer. It's planned for a decent run, in a few other versions. I guess I should have just stuck to the short version. Sorry. :blink: