HOT POTATO!

geocoinclub

Hey Moop! You know, I did like 100 caches between the Maumee River and the Detroit River (including Grosse Ile, and somehow missed everyone of yours. I'll get back by there later this year or next and make it a point to knock one out.

Ok, so not edible. How about one perched on a couch watching some MNF on the tube? Maybe something along the theme of dont' be a couch potato be a cache potato?

That being said with two MNF games starting in an hour-and-a-half, the only smiley I'll be registering tonight will be this one right here. :laughing:

Edited by StealthRT

Hey Moop! You know, I did like 100 caches between the Maumee River and the Detroit River (including Grosse Ile, and somehow missed everyone of yours. I'll get back by there later this year or next and make it a point to knock one out.

Judging from your photo gallery, it would seem you were all around the Moop residence, only a few miles away. Hard to believe you didn't get at least one cache. Guess I need to place a few more than 50. :laughing:

TMA

On Potato Topic

On Geocoin Topic - gotta buy one for the Produce Aisle of the Geocoin Collection!

<snip>

Ok, so not edible. How about one perched on a couch watching some MNF on the tube? Maybe something along the theme of dont' be a couch potato be a cache potato?

Further Potato Topic

DSC01248.JPG