Foinavon

now its 900,824.

I have never noticed how much it increases before. Is 915 caches a day typical? Could we have 1,000,000 active caches before the end of the year?

If the recent No's in the UK that were waiting to be reviewed are anything to go by, I'd say that was a slow day :D:D

If you take into account the No of Countries listed by GC it only averages out at between 5-10 per country. Over the weekend Jersey [the island of] had 40 caches go live in one day :D . I haven't a clue how many actually went live in the UK that day. [a quick check shows that we have........................50,074 Active caches in the UK]

Deci

If the recent No's in the UK that were waiting to be reviewed are anything to go by, I'd say that was a slow day :P:blink:

If you take into account the No of Countries listed by GC it only averages out at between 5-10 per country. Over the weekend Jersey [the island of] had 40 caches go live in one day :blink: . I haven't a clue how many actually went live in the UK that day. [a quick check shows that we have........................50,074 Active caches in the UK]

Deci

That's one hell of a lot of Ammo Cans, Film Cans & Tupperware out there now! :P:D:D

J