New coin from grodan & fiabus

grodan & fiabus

wow what a graet coin...

thanks for including me as one of the winners. i will send an email.

now maybe we can guess what colors you will use.....:laughing:

i'll start tan kangaroo and red and yellow parrot.

That could be a nice idea for a cointest but I will now wait until I have them done. No more cointests for the moment.

thank you for your interest and kind words. I also think they have happy faces and the grodansmile is contagious. :blink:

grodan Karin

And you have now guessed both animals right.

fd6a2076-0473-45a2-9b9f-928b5315d361.jpg

kangaroo and parrot are the animals, suits HunnyBunny since she is always moving and talking.

Winners are going to be

GATOULIS for first correct post

anne.and.eli for correct post and guessing the right bird , I had the lovebird in mind when making the coins

UFgatorgirl and FScout for guessing the kangaroo first

I have no date when the coin is ready but please give me an email with your adresses so I can send it to you when it is time.

Thanks.

grodan Karin

Oh, I definitely want one of these. Another cute design in your series. :laughing:

Here is what came hopping to me.

The picture is not that good but I wanted to show them.

gold/brown with red/green parrot = headcoin 75 made

gold/brown with blue/yellow glitterparrot = 25 made

copper/whiteglitter with red/green parrot = 75 made

copper/whiteglitter with blue/yellow glitterparrot = 25 made

nickel/transcluentbrown with red/green parrot = 50 made

Own icon and own prefix = GF for grodan och fiabus

29fd333a-4968-4426-8826-1893d5920440.jpg

I will sell most of them, trying to get some of my money back but also trade some of course. I have no idea of the price yet but I will post here later. Have to do some counting first.

To you that already set trade for the kangaroo, please tell wich one you like or I can just pick a random for you. Let me know please.

grodan Karin

Here is what came hopping to me.

The picture is not that good but I wanted to show them.

gold/brown with red/green parrot = headcoin 75 made

gold/brown with blue/yellow glitterparrot = 25 made

copper/whiteglitter with red/green parrot = 75 made

copper/whiteglitter with blue/yellow glitterparrot = 25 made

nickel/transcluentbrown with red/green parrot = 50 made

Own icon and own prefix = GF for grodan och fiabus

29fd333a-4968-4426-8826-1893d5920440.jpg

I will sell most of them, trying to get some of my money back but also trade some of course. I have no idea of the price yet but I will post here later. Have to do some counting first.

To you that already set trade for the kangaroo, please tell wich one you like or I can just pick a random for you. Let me know please.

grodan Karin

OOH MY Goodness, We have a parrot in our Family and her name is Bella, we got to be able to get one of these spectacular geocoins, Absolutely love it. Wonderful job guys. Happy Thanksgiving to you as well:) Love the Translucent the best. Fingers Crossed :unsure: Edited by sweetlife

I was thinking.... are the winners of the cointest you had.... to find that the coin was a kangaroo and a parrot.... will also have to choose which to take???

Oh boy.. it is so difficult!!!! ;) I like the transluscent a lot, and the brown withte blue / yellow parrot!

Of ocurse, that doesn't mean that I do not like the others! :lol:

It is a very pretty coin for sure! ;)

I just wanted to post here and make a little update on the status. I have got the kangaroos but I need to get an answer from the mint before I feel I can go on here.

I do feel so bad because of all trades that are set up and all emails with traderequests that I have got. I am sure I even have failed to answer some of you, please be patient and I will try to get back to you, if I am not then please email me again. I have taken on to much this year before christmas.

I am also waiting for coins for the Santamsision and they are not here yet and waiting for answers and time to know. And we are going away for christmas to my parents so there are also my thought of packing but it will be alright. Soon time to breathe again.

So, please bear with me and I will get back again soon.

grodan Karin

Well, thing are getting back on the right track again.

The issue I had with the copperkangaroos are to be solved soon. I will not be able to send some out before christmas ´cause we are going to my parents for christmas and leaving on monday.

So that will be for next year.

I have been sending some trades out using the brown ones so some of you should have some hoppin' in soon. Please let me know when they arrive, as usual.

I will sort thing out and start selling them all next year sometime in january. Still have to figure the price out, for now they are about 90SEK then convert to $ plus shipping.

Hope to sell the most.

grodan Karin

WOW!! Congrats heather!!!

Hmm... that means that the Ok from the mint came...... :surprise:

Shall the winners of the cointest...... can wait for their coins too?? :laughing:

I do not know if I am allowed to choose my winning coin but... the nickel/transcluentbrown with red/green parrot is..... amazing!!! :anicute: the details are fantastic!!! :yikes:

Once again, sorry for this taking so long. But I hope you will find it worth waiting for even if it is not big neither fancy designpattern just a very happy kangaroo. :laughing:

I will get the copperglittercoins fixed up to be as shiny and bright as I wanted them to be but it will take some more time though. Do not know when but for you who are waiting for trades and for the winners, don´t worry, I have all trades written down in my tradersbook so I will not forget any that already been settled. For new ones or just to remind me ;) , send me an email through the profile and I am sure we can work something out.

I will also be selling most of them to help with the cost but since the dollar verses the swedish krona is not very cooperative I do not know the price yet. It will look very expensive no matter how I count it. :blink:

Thank you for being patient.

grodan Karin

for now they are about 90SEK then convert to $ plus shipping.

Hope to sell the most.

grodan Karin

$12.50 US? Are you kidding? What size are the coins. If they're small and thin like the kitties and frogs, that's pretty expensive.

It may be too expensive for ReSale but not for a collector.

I mean, It's not like paying 6.50 for shipping on a package that cost 2.00 to ship, Right?? :)

Nice Coin GandF

Opalsns

The coppercoins are finally here. Now to start the selling soon.

I will sell almost all of the 250 coins since I need to get some money in to help cover some of the cost. The dollar verses Swedish crown is not good now so the pricing is going to look huge no matter how I try to count it. Sorry for that but my hope is that you will still buy the coin if you think it is nice enough.

There are 5 different versions:

gold/brown with green/red parrot 75 made

gold/brown with blue/yellowglitter parrot 25 made NOT for sale

nickel/transcluent brown with green/red parrot 50 made

copper/greyglitter with green/red parrot 75 made

copper/greyglitter with blue/yellowglitter parrot 25 made

Own icon and prefix GF for grodan & fiabus

I will probaby sell some as a set but have still to decide about that. I will also have to decide the price.

This has taken so long time so if you have sent me some form of reservationquestion please send me another email through the profile.

I will probably also trade some but I will try to sell the most first.

Hope you will like it.

grodan Karin

So here we go!!

I have finally taken some time to get these 'roos ahoppin :laughing:

The dollar verses Swedish crown is not good now so the pricing is going to look huge no matter how I try to count it. Sorry for that but my hope is that you will still buy the coin if you think it is nice enough.

I will sell 10!! sets of all 5 coins. After those are gone I will probably not sell any more 5coinsets. The price for that set of 5 coins including $7 shipping is $70.

If you would like to buy a set please email me through the profile including emailadress for paypal and adress for shipping. Since there are only 10 sets it will be first come, first serve basis.

It is getting close to midnight here now so I might answer first thing tomorrow if I do not see it tonight.

Thank you for your time and patience.

There are 5 different versions:

gold/brown with blue/yellowglitter parrot 25 made NOT for sale

Own icon and prefix GF for grodan & fiabus

I will probably also trade some but I will try to sell the most first.

Hope you will like it.

grodan Karin

Ok, there doesn´t seem to be a big interest in the 5coinset :P so I will not sell any more of those. Trades only for the gold/brown with blue/yellowglitter parrot 25 made from now.

Maybe this is more interesting.

A set of 4 coins:

Price for the 4coinset with shipping and postage

$ 55

euro 37

SEK 350

NOK 300

If you want to buy more than 1 set (or if you order together) I will have to put on extra for postage since postagecost is weightbased here.

If you would like to buy a set please email me through the profile including emailadress for paypal and adress for shipping.

Thank you for your time and interest. :(

grodan Karin

I will sell them as non-sets also but to start with I will only sell the:

as non-sets.

The last two are only 25 made of each so they will be a little extra with the sets.

Price/each

$13 each plus postage $4

Euro10 plus postage Euro3

SEK100 plus postage SEK15

NOK90 plus postage NOK15

If you would like to buy a coin or two please email me through the profile including emailadress for paypal and adress for shipping.

Thank you for your time.

grodan Karin

Ok, there doesn´t seem to be a big interest in the 5coinset :laughing: so I will not sell any more of those. Trades only for the gold/brown with blue/yellowglitter parrot 25 made from now.

Maybe this is more interesting.

A set of 4 coins:

Price for the 4coinset with shipping and postage

$ 55

euro 37

SEK 350

NOK 300

If you want to buy more than 1 set (or if you order together) I will have to put on extra for postage since postagecost is weightbased here.

If you would like to buy a set please email me through the profile including emailadress for paypal and adress for shipping.

Thank you for your time and interest. :laughing:

grodan Karin

Putting this on page 1 again.

Hope is to sell out soon, new coins in mind. :P

Making a new try to sell these kangaroos.

A set of 3 coins:

Price for the 3 coinset with shipping and postage

$ 40

euro 30

SEK 300

NOK 250

Price for 1 or 2 coins with shipping and postage

$15

Euro12

SEK100

NOK90

If you would like to buy a coin or two or a set of 3 please email me through the profile including emailadress for paypal and adress for shipping.

Thank you for your time.

grodan Karin

Making a new try to sell these kangaroos.

A set of 3 coins:

Price for the 3 coinset with shipping and postage

$ 40

euro 30

SEK 300

NOK 250

Price for 1 or 2 coins with shipping and postage

$15

Euro12

SEK100

NOK90

If you would like to buy a coin or two or a set of 3 please email me through the profile including emailadress for paypal and adress for shipping.

Thank you for your time.

grodan Karin

Time to make a shameless bump here. I still have kangaroos left.

I even have a very limited amount (5) of 5coin sets left so those are first come first serve to get. They are now $60 including shipping/postage.

Send an email through the profile. PMs never seem to work for me.

Thank you!

grodan Karin