New coin from grodan & fiabus

grodan & fiabus

a wolf and Wolverine? deer and moose? :D I may need to think more on this one!

Although I read somewhere that a moose is the largest deer animal in the world. And I know beavers swim in the water and their dens have underwater openings, but do they actually live on land since the den is dry and they breath air??? :rolleyes: Aaaah ... the questions that may be asked. :wacko:

a squirreland a (I do not know the english name of the animal..) a translation of the greek name is "slow feet" (have you seen the ICE AGE? who is the main carracter?? :lol: Hmm.. now you know why I chose the squirrel too! :lol:)

you mean a sloth? :tired:

YES!!!! :lol: Isn't he cute??? :smile:

sloth.jpg

I think he is smilling!!! :)

Ohh, I like those, they are so cute. But no, that is not the right animal.

I have got the first artwork back and will now try to decide how many different ones to make, that is so hard. I ended up with to many versions, have to narrow it down I think but I don´t know if I want to narrow it, I like them all. :lol:

Would you like many different ones or just a few but in bigger numbers?

I will try to sell most of them (no idea for how much) but also trade some and gift some. Christmas coming :lol::smile:

Keep guessing.

grodan Karin

Ohh, I like those, they are so cute. But no, that is not the right animal.

I have got the first artwork back and will now try to decide how many different ones to make, that is so hard. I ended up with to many versions, have to narrow it down I think but I don´t know if I want to narrow it, I like them all. :lol:

Would you like many different ones or just a few but in bigger numbers?

I will try to sell most of them (no idea for how much) but also trade some and gift some. Christmas coming :lol::smile:

Keep guessing.

grodan Karin

Just a few different ones.

I will give you a sneakpeak and then I am off to bed. I´ll check tomorrow and by then you have probably guessed the right animals.

Unofficial cointest, I will give a HunnyBunnycoin in some colourcombination to the first one with both animals guessed right in the same post.

one guess per coiner and hour, so many can guess.

ending when I read the first right posting.

59d9bd3f-b686-4166-a8d4-b9d9f2fc9abb.jpg

grodan Karin

And you have now guessed both animals right.

fd6a2076-0473-45a2-9b9f-928b5315d361.jpg

kangaroo and parrot are the animals, suits HunnyBunny since she is always moving and talking.

Winners are going to be

GATOULIS for first correct post

anne.and.eli for correct post and guessing the right bird , I had the lovebird in mind when making the coins

UFgatorgirl and FScout for guessing the kangaroo first

I have no date when the coin is ready but please give me an email with your adresses so I can send it to you when it is time.

Thanks.

grodan Karin