9/11 Memorial "Code 3" Geocoin Giveaway

Odyssey Voyager

Is the answer Todd Beamer?

YOU ARE THE WINNER!

I am going to sign off now and be with my family. Please email me through my profile to let me know what you need. Thank you so much for the cointest. That was a fun excercise, and really helped me focus on what happened 8 yrs ago.

Thank you so much!

Is the answer Todd Beamer?

because you also guessed correctly only seconds after the winner, i am sending you one of the last "code 3" artist edition geocoins too! thank you for participating tonight.

Congratulations too!!!!

Thanks Odyssey Voyager for the fun and your generosity. I'm glad the auctions went well!! :)

Congratulations to both winners! You won a beautiful coin! :)

WOW! Was I the only european player or the only from the rest of the world (I mean except USA)????

Well... As a representative of europe or the rest or the countries... I can say that we will never forget 9/11 too! It was a tragic moment in human history.... A hard hit against humanity!

Congratulations to both winners! You won a beautiful coin! :)

WOW! Was I the only european player or the only from the rest of the world (I mean except USA)????

Well... As a representative of europe or the rest or the countries... I can say that we will never forget 9/11 too! It was a tragic moment in human history.... A hard hit against humanity!

thank you for representing the world! you did a fine job!

WOW! 4:10 in the morning here! I have to go to sleep! :)

Thank you Odyssey Voyager for the cointest! :D

It was good to learn about heroes like Todd Beamer, in the other part of the world too! sometimes news or newspapers do not mention names....

My friend odyssey voyager... it was an honor for me to be here at this moment! I stayed only to participate, not for the coin but just to be here, and show that we never forget! :P ....even if the news here didn't mention anything or they only spoke for a couple of minutes.... of course this is because we are going for elections here in greece, The goverment fall, things in economy are not well and we are close to go bankrupt as a country, so.... everyone is running now!!! The elections are on October 4th!!! Oh boy.....

Good night my friends!

Edited by GATOULIS

WOW! 4:10 in the morning here! I have to go to sleep! :)

Thank you Odyssey Voyager for the cointest! :D

It was good to learn about heroes like Todd Beamer, in the other part of the world too! sometimes news or newspapers do not mention names....

My friend odyssey voyager... it was an honor for me to be here at this moment! I stayed only to participate, not for the coin but just to be here, and show that we never forget! :P ....even if the news here didn't mention anything or they only spoke for a couple of minutes.... of course this is because we are going for elections here in greece, The goverment fall, things in economy are not well and we are close to go bankrupt as a country, so.... everyone is running now!!! The elections are on October 4th!!! Oh boy.....

Good night my friends!

you have mail! :D

Congrats to the winners. My router decided to crap out right as the contest was starting...and by the time I got it back online (which required a call to the cable people to reset the modem from there end as well) the contest was LONG finished.

i was wondering where you all disappeared to. i was having some connection issues as well, and although it delayed my replies, it wasn't long before the forum members figured out the correct answer. thank you for joining and participating, in spite of the router problem.