Garmin eTrex H - manually add waypoints?

BlessedMommy

go to mark

it will then go onto another screen with "ok" highlighted, press down twice then enter, then enter then use the up down arrow on each digit to move the numbers to what you want when done and you need to change move the arrow back up and do it again, if not press ok. come out of it go into way points, pick the one you just made and navigate to it.

hope that helps!!

Hi again guys and girls,

I know I am probably annoying you guys by now, but I think I nearly have it figured out, basically I hold down the enter/mark button for a couple of seconds and I get the "Edit location screen" were I assume I am to put in the coridanates, ie the degrees, minutes etc, but:( its not letting me, its letting me change the numbers alright, bit on the top row it has th eletters "IT" and is only lets me change the "T" and on the same line it only has 5 numbers,

On the bottom line, it starts with the letters "ITM" and it does not let me change ANY of thos letters, and that is followed by six numbers, which I can change,

I went onto this site http://www.geocaching.com/wpt/?lat=53.3432...55&detail=1 which shows different formats of viewing and entering co-ordinates, but I can find nothing, either there or when I googled around a bit about the letters I have available on me etrex.

I honestly am not just asking for an answer as an easy way out, I have genuinly tried to figure iti out myself, and I feel I am very very close to figuring it out, and am really looking forward to hopefully trying it out tomorrow.

Thanks for all your help so far, I would really appreciate if you could just help me over this final hurdle.

Cheers,

John:)