2 GPSs and a PDA for sale

HeliGeek

Hi everyone,

I'm trying to raise money to buy myself a new Oregon 300 GPS and I've decided to try and sell my two current receivers and whatever else I can scrounge to help pay for it.

Thus I offer the following for sale:

1 Garmin eTrex Legend GPS receiver. Works beautifully, very lightly used and in like new condition. Never even been out on a humid day! :anibad: It includes the Serial data cable and the Garmin carrying case. Asking $60

1 Garmin GPSMap 76 receiver. Also works beautifully and is in like new condition. This GPS includes the Garmin swivelling auto-mount base and the car power adapter. The base is in good condition but the adhesive turned itself into a chewing gum-like mass of goo when I pulled it off of my Jeep's dash in the hot sun, so you'll have to get a replacement adhesive disc for the base. These are about 3 bucks. I'm asking $80 for this unit and its accessories.

I've also got a barely-used Palm Tungsten C PDA for sale. It's got built-in 802.11 WiFi, a very easy to type on keyboard, and an SD card slot in it for storing data. It includes the charging / data syncing cradle, the original stylus and the cover. I've never used it for geocaching (actually I've hardly ever used it for anything at all) but I understand that it can be a great tool for paperless caching and storing data about caches. HotSync software can be downloaded from Palm's website. You're better off doing it this way anyway, because you'll get the latest version that way. I'm asking $80 for the PDA

I realize I'm very new to this board, but I do have a 100% feedback rating on eBay if that matters to anyone. Pictures are available on request.

If anyone's interested in any of these items, please let me know. I'm also happy to answer any questions you might have. Either PM me here or drop an email to heligeek@heligeek.com Prices listed do not include shipping. I don't gouge on shipping so your location will determine your actual shipping cost. I ship via USPS priority mail and these are not very large items.

Thanks a lot for looking!

Jeff

Do you still have the Garmin eTrex Legend GPS, if so I am interested in it.

Yes, I still have all three items.

As a bonus, if anyone buys any two (or all three) I will ship for free anywhere in the U.S.

The eTrex Legend has been SOLD! The GPSMap 76 and the Palm are still up for grabs. Again, if anyone should want to buy both, I will ship for free to the U.S.

As a bonus, if anyone buys any two (or all three) I will ship for free anywhere in the U.S.

The eTrex Legend has been SOLD! The GPSMap 76 and the Palm are still up for grabs. Again, if anyone should want to buy both, I will ship for free to the U.S.

Okay, the GPSMap 76 has also been SOLD

Still have the Tungsten C available. Price reduced to $60 plus shipping on this!

Okay, the GPSMap 76 has also been SOLD

Still have the Tungsten C available. Price reduced to $60 plus shipping on this!

Tungsten C PDA SOLD!

Edited by HeliGeek