Ignore List not showing all ignored caches

Tprints

I'm running into a problem with my ignore list. It's only showing the first 728 caches so I can't access any ignored caches past that. I have checked and my list is much larger than that total.

I log my finds as notes now and have to place them on my ignore list so they won't show up in my PQ's. I'm way behind in logging caches and I usually place them on my ignore list and eventually get around to logging the finds as notes. The trouble now is that I can't find any ignored cache past that 728 mark.

For a while I had found a work around by having my ignore list sent to me as a PQ. That worked great after loading it into GSAK. Unfortunately I can't even get that sent to me any more now. I must've hit a limit, maybe a thousand, as the last one that I did receive was just under a thousand.

Is there a way to read my entire ignore list or a way to receive it as a PQ?

I was relieved when I was able to add more than the specified bookmark list maximum of 500 to my Ignore List, but this is the first I've heard of this kind of a problem, so apparently the list is not actually unlimited as many believe.

I would suggest that using the system in a way not expected (abnormally) has exposed limitations in the system.

I don't understand how viewing your Ignore List is going to help you know which caches you have yet to 'post a note for' if you don't already have that list available.

The only solution I can think of is not pretty.

I would, however, suggest you start using a third-party program (like GSAK) to maintain your permanent delete list.

I'm just curious... Are you saying that you have >728 that you have yet to log?

I'm reading that you put them on ignore list and log them later.

This is an interesting question for those cachers that do not log online. I assumed they just ignored all of their finds so their PQ's worked out. Maybe you can ignore as many caches as you like but you cannot see more than the first 728 ignored caches? It seems to be such a random number.

Where's Nate?

Why does my post say Ringbone?

I'm just curious... Are you saying that you have >728 that you have yet to log?

I'm reading that you put them on ignore list and log them later.

This is an interesting question for those cachers that do not log online. I assumed they just ignored all of their finds so their PQ's worked out. Maybe you can ignore as many caches as you like but you cannot see more than the first 728 ignored caches? It seems to be such a random number.

Where's Nate?

Why does my post say Ringbone?

I'm positive the ignore list is finite but I have to check with the devs to find out what that number actually is (Tip: not 200 :anibad: )

I have many more caches on my ignore list but I can only view 728 of them. It does seem like a rather odd number but that's the total that's shown. Makes it hard to view any of those cache pages such as to log them at a later date.

Until this is corrected I think I'm going to have to keep track of my Ignored caches in GSAK somehow.

I'm positive the ignore list is finite but I have to check with the devs to find out what that number actually is (Tip: not 200 :anibad: )

I have many more caches on my ignore list but I can only view 728 of them. It does seem like a rather odd number but that's the total that's shown. Makes it hard to view any of those cache pages such as to log them at a later date.

Until this is corrected I think I'm going to have to keep track of my Ignored caches in GSAK somehow.

I logged a bug report for you, Tprints. We'll try to get to this soon.

Edit: This was fixed on Friday

Edited by OpinioNate