A Naughty Weekend Away

The Other Stu

I know it's not really playing ball and stuff (anyway, it's not my event) but there is an event this weekend near Dover called "A Naughty Weekend Away 2"

I very nearly missed this one. Unfortunately, in American format it was logged as 9th December (12/09/09 in American format)

GC1REV1 is very much open to all Cachers (I will have my kids with me) with a BBQ on the Saturday.

All are of course welcome and it would be great to meet some local cachers too.

It IS a camping event and the weather looks good (12 degrees even at night supposedly) so please do contact Little-miss-Naughty and book yourself in if you're feeling up to it.

I thought I'd put a post up on this one because I know that LMN has worked really hard on this and it would be a shame if others missed it because they didn't think it was until December!

Reviewers: Any chance you can change the date? LMN has been trying to change it, but it won't stay changed!

Cheers for reading

Stu

If it were done when 'tis done, then t'were well it were done quickly....

Macbeth Act 1 Scene 7

Chris

Graculus

Volunteer UK Reviewer for geocaching.com

UK Geocaching Information & Resources website www.follow-the-arrow.co.uk/resources

Thanks Chris. I noticed it made it into the Weekly mail too!

Munkeh: If he's coming from Stratford, I'd suggest that he brings a tent with him!