Moving TBs along

tinkerbellkel

I guess it depends on the situation...

I recently picked up my first travel bug that had a goal of visiting as many metal containers as possible. I have yet to come across any metal containers since then but I posted a note with that as an update saying as soon as I come across one I will move it along...I might just end up going back to an ammo box that I have been to in the past and dropping it...

I guess what I am trying to say is that if the person is leaving notes in the travel bug note section, then I would say no...but if they picked it up and its been way more than the normal time then a polite reminder might not be a bad thing if phrased correctly.

Cookies help too :)

Looks like it's been held for about a month? I usually don't even bother looking until a good three months have gone by.

You can contact them but be very, very polite. You don't know what may be going on in their life and sometimes things get in the way of caching.

Also, you don't want to show the tracking number of your bugs in a photo or post it anywhere online. You can use Microsoft Paint to smudge out the number in the picture.