Powers of Ten (TEN)

avroair

4 versions are up on the geoswag presale page now.

Yeah, I just got home - our event just broke up - and saw this. I missed out on the Pretty In Pink version. Does any one have an extra for trade or purchase? :)

Also seeking:

2. Santa Cruz, CA

4. New Jersey

10. New York

11. Mississippi

12. Zanesville, OH

13. Texas

15. Minnesota

16. Colorado

17. O’ahu Hawai’i

18. Maine

19. Pittsburgh

20. Long Island, NY

21. Space Caost Florida

22. Ohio

23. Bend, Oregon

24. Peoria, IL

26. Hartford, CT

27. Idaho

28. Utah

29. Barcelona, Spain

30. Tomar, Portugal

31. Prague, Czech Republic

32. Lisbon, Portugal

33. GeocacherZONE

35. Ontario, CA

36. UK

37. Netherlands

39. Switzerland

42. Pretty in Pink

43. Boo!

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

There's a few listed on eBay already.

4 versions are up on the geoswag presale page now.

Yeah, I just got home - our event just broke up - and saw this. I missed out on the Pretty In Pink version. Does any one have an extra for trade or purchase? :)

Also seeking:

2. Santa Cruz, CA

4. New Jersey

10. New York

11. Mississippi

12. Zanesville, OH

13. Texas

15. Minnesota

16. Colorado

17. O’ahu Hawai’i

18. Maine

19. Pittsburgh

20. Long Island, NY

21. Space Caost Florida

22. Ohio

23. Bend, Oregon

24. Peoria, IL

26. Hartford, CT

27. Idaho

28. Utah

29. Barcelona, Spain

30. Tomar, Portugal

31. Prague, Czech Republic

32. Lisbon, Portugal

33. GeocacherZONE

35. Ontario, CA

36. UK

37. Netherlands

39. Switzerland

42. Pretty in Pink

43. Boo!

CF30

I had a good turn out but did not sell out. I have some left and they should be in the cacheaddict.com store within a few days.

Thanks Mike! If anyone else is selling extras feel free to contact me at zelanzy at gmail dot com or PM through profile. Edited by Zelanzy

f12842ad-2028-4c30-afb8-6dbc347fa8ea.jpg

The event was a big success, and the coins disappeared quickly. I have only a handful left. There aren't enough to offer them to sale for all the folks who sent me e-mails and requests. If we are allowed to order more, I will do so and then post them freely for sale. For now, I would trade for the following versions:

Pittsburgh

Pretty in Pink

Switzerland trade made

Black & White trade made

Colorado trade made

Harlequin trade made

Ohio trade made

Ontario trade made

Hawaii trade made

Netherlands trade made

Edited by Vanelle

These coins are already flooding eBay. One even list for $39.99, come on really?

Some of us use the profits off ebay to help fund the events we hosted and or plan on hosting.

I know all i do for geocaching cost a lot of money and this is a great way to help fund doing this.

Event locations, Raffle prizes, Food, snacks and all types of printing cost i use to help spread the word of geocaching. (This is my choice to do and my family enjoys what we do)

If i was unable to sell coins to help out on funding then i would not be doing all i do for geocaching.

I do agree there is some things that get carried away but it is out of our control what happens at times.

There are also some out there that just take the money and run but there is many of us that do not do that.

I hope nobody takes my reply negative at all because i am trying to be very positive and let people know what some of us do with our sales of things.

I hope everyone had a great time at there events and they plan on doing the same next year.

Cant wait for 11-11-11 :lol:

I bought an extra 10-10-10 seattle coin in hopes of trading for a Seattle 999 coin since I wasn't caching at that point. I know it's a long shot, but if anyone is interested, please get in touch

I might have one of those for ya. :lol:

the list of coins you have for me is increasing. We forgot about that WSGA coin. Maybe I'll see you at an event in a couple of weeks, ferndale perhaps?

Hello There!

I'm looking for these 10 10 10 versions for trade or buy:

- Santa Cruz, California

- New Jersey

- Mississippi

- St. Louis, Missouri

- Mississippi

- Texas

- Maine

- Pittsburgh

- Long Island, New York

- Ohio

- Bend, Oregon

- Peoria, Illinois

- Phoenix, Arizona

- Hartford, Connecticut

- Perth, Western Australia

- The Netherlands

- Sweden

I have for trade:

- Prague, Czech Republic

- Lisbon, Portugal

- GeocacherZONE, Portugal

List of all versions is on Bo.T.L.'s Multievent Collection

My trade list is on my Profile Bo.T.L.'s Profile

As you know, i would like to get all versions as 080808, 09-09-09 and 10 Years Geocoins.

Thanks

Borek

aka Bo.T.L: Czech Geocacher and Geocoins Collector

If there is enough interest, I will order more of the NY 101010 coins. If you would like to purchase one, please drop an e-mail based on the information below. It will take about a month for the coins to arrive. I will NOT send anyone paypal until the coins are in-hand and ready to ship. I need at least 25 reservations to make a re-order possible. They will be $10 plus $2.50 shipping (+.50 for additional coins). I can ship internationally for $4.00.

Send your reservation request to: vncoin@hotmail.com

Subject line: 101010 NY Reservation

Please tell me,

Your name:

Geonick:

Your Address:

Your paypal:

How many would you like?

Thanks.

How do you plan to order more? It has always been my understanding there are no more made past the initial order?

Dale n Barb - I had more requests than I could accommodate and Emma said I could place an order for more. I'd like to see folks who want one be able to get one.

How do you plan to order more? It has always been my understanding there are no more made past the initial order?

In the past if you contacted Emma at Oakcoins an additional order could be placed. There was a minimum of either 25 or 50 I don't remember and the coins cost more for setup etc.

If there is enough interest, I will order more of the NY 101010 coins. If you would like to purchase one, please drop an e-mail based on the information below. It will take about a month for the coins to arrive. I will NOT send anyone paypal until the coins are in-hand and ready to ship. I need at least 25 reservations to make a re-order possible. They will be $10 plus $2.50 shipping (+.50 for additional coins). I can ship internationally for $4.00.

Send your reservation request to: vncoin@hotmail.com

Subject line: 101010 NY Reservation

Please tell me,

Your name:

Geonick:

Your Address:

Your paypal:

How many would you like?

Thanks.

I've received enough reservations to merit getting more, and have placed the order. I will send paypal and start shipping once they arrive (about a month). There is still room on the reservation list for anyone interested.

So, Who Has what Left For Trade or Sale Personally, not what's on ebay???

Still have some Space Coast Florida coins available.

Would prefer to trade for other 10-10-10 versions I don't already have (or already arranged trade).

Most interested in:

Emerald Coast

Switzerland

Australia

Pittsburgh

I don't need the following versions:

Fayetteville

Prague, Czech Republic

Minnesota

St Louis

New York

Utah / Camo

Switzerland

edit: Switzerland

Edited by fegan

Was very happy with the response to my event - over 80 attended...not bad for a holiday Sunday (Thanksgiving in Canada)!

Didn't sell out at the event - this was a good thing because I had enough left over to trade/sell with other hosts, collectors and locals that could not make it to the event. I have a small waiting list for any coins that become available but I have decided not to do a remint.

Thank you to Avroair and Emma for their hard work on this project!

Finally have some free cycles to follow this up. :blink: I'm totally stealing Vanelle's format. If I get a reservation for at least 25 coins, I will go ahead and do a re-mint.

Send your reservation request to: anne.and.kita@gmail.com

Subject line: 101010 Reservation

Please tell me,

Your name:

Geonick:

Your Address:

Your paypal:

How many would you like:

Thanks everyone!

I have extra's of these states:

Michigan (3 left), North Carolina (4 left), Minnesota (1 left)

Looking for any version except:

Colorado

Minnesota

North Carolina

South Carolina

Michigan

Space Coast Florida

New York

Santa Cruz, California

Most Wanted List:

Sweden

Switzerland