Powers of Ten (TEN)

avroair

Ok, I see fronts & backs for all versions except for the UK version and the NJ version. I think that the backs for those versions were accidentally posted twice instead of front & back. :D

Am I correct in counting 41 different versions? :D W-O-W!! :)

@ anne.and.eli: The NY version is one of my favorites too :D (besides my own, of course :D )

CF30

Edited by Crowesfeat30

Ok, I see fronts & backs for all versions except for the UK version and the NJ version. I think that the backs for those versions were accidentally posted twice instead of front & back. :D

Am I correct in counting 41 different versions? :D W-O-W!! :)

@ anne.and.eli: The NY version is one of my favorites too :D (besides my own, of course :D )

CF30

Whoops another mistake. I guess I was trying to post too fast. I fixed the NJ pictures so now both sides are there. I don't have a picture of the UK front though but I am trying to get one....

Update please!

Have we got any word on the shipping?? The original estimate was International Shipping: Sept 3rd

We did get word via e-mail that they arrived on the 10th ready to ship but waiting for a surprise from he mint (cool) but nothing since.

With it being the 20th today if they have not been shipped yet or very very soon I have concerns that they may not be here in time. Here being Australia.

Edited by AlliedOz

I expect that we'll hear something very soon. :D

And since there are just under 4 weeks till 10/10/10 I'm hoping that you will get your coins in time. :)

CF30

All the orders were shipped out midweek. :D

Well then we should be getting them here in the States early this week and International within a couple weeks. Should get there in time, I'd think. :D

CF30

And since there are just under 4 weeks till 10/10/10 I'm hoping that you will get your coins in time. :)

CF30

Well then we should be getting them here in the States early this week and International within a couple weeks. Should get there in time, I'd think. :D

CF30

34 days is the record for mail from the States to me, tho that was extreme , normal 14 to 16 days, with 21 days until the event doubt my coin trades will make it back to the states for those wanting to raffle them at their events. Tho a picture of what they have won might do :D

CF30

Do we know how they were shipped? Usually we get a tracking number via email.

Nope haven't gotten an email with a tracking number either. Last time it ended up being FedEx. I hope not this time. USPS is much easier for me to know when to be home so they aren't sitting on my porch...

Well - my coins arrived today! For once, I was one of the first to receive coins -- Canada is always the last...or one of the last anyway! lol!

The extra gift was thoughtful and I noticed the different tracking code prefix...cool!

Now off to photograph them and get them posted to my event site! (will post here too once I get them done).

Thanks Mark and Emma for your efforts on these - they look great!