Powers of Ten (TEN)

avroair

I will probably be hosting or co-hosting a 10/10/10 Event in St. Louis, Missouri. The coins - assuming one is made - will be sold exclusively at the Event and traded exclusively to other Event host. At least until the Event has concluded and all attendees who want one (or more) have one and all hosts have gotten the trades they are interested in. Once that has happened - if there are any left - the leftover coins will be opened to anyone else who's interested until they are gone. I do have to tell you tho - at my 999 Event all available coins sold. I had some more set aside to trade for other Event's coins. I still have a few of those but I'm still hoping to score a few more 999 coins that I don't yet have.

So basically you probably won't be able to reserve any of these Event coins unless you are hosting and have some of your own to trade. Or are attending and buy extras to trade.

CF30

Man,

I was asking for the 10-10-10 coins and threads on the wrong thread, BUT,

a thread by The same OP.

and He didn't point out this thread to me.

Hmmm. LOL!

He probabally forgot he started this thread,

Yup,

That has to be it !!!

Thanx Ladybee4t for helping me out. !!!!!!

Opalsns

I will probably be hosting or co-hosting a 10/10/10 Event in St. Louis, Missouri. The coins - assuming one is made - will be sold exclusively at the Event and traded exclusively to other Event host. At least until the Event has concluded and all attendees who want one (or more) have one and all hosts have gotten the trades they are interested in. Once that has happened - if there are any left - the leftover coins will be opened to anyone else who's interested until they are gone. I do have to tell you tho - at my 999 Event all available coins sold. I had some more set aside to trade for other Event's coins. I still have a few of those but I'm still hoping to score a few more 999 coins that I don't yet have.

So basically you probably won't be able to reserve any of these Event coins unless you are hosting and have some of your own to trade. Or are attending and buy extras to trade.

CF30

A Cacher, is holding a 999 coin for me to trade my 2010 Coin with him . I think he said it's a SC.

If Any Person Going To Any NORTH CAROLINA 10-10-10 Event and find they have an extra North Carolina 10-10-10 ,

Please let me know.

I have a Special Cachin" Crow ( only 10 made , NO REMINTS ) Geocoin I will trade for , or pay cash, or I'll get something for your seeking list.

I just NEED one for a gift.

The second one was for me for a Birthday Preasent. I'm October.

Just PM or email me if you can help.

Thanx,

Opalsns

Been waiting a year to post this! Hmmm... this might collide with GeoCoinFest... 10 times the fun! :) Well we have had Lucky 7s, Crazy 8s and Cloud 9s what about 10s?

October 10th, 2010 is a Saturday! :D

Ten is the sum of the first three prime numbers

i may be remembering my math wrong but the first three prime number equal 9: 1, 3, 5. and if you count two, a special prime, then the total is 11.

yes?

rsg

Been waiting a year to post this! Hmmm... this might collide with GeoCoinFest... 10 times the fun! :D Well we have had Lucky 7s, Crazy 8s and Cloud 9s what about 10s?

i may be remembering my math wrong but the first three prime number equal 9: 1, 3, 5. and if you count two, a special prime, then the total is 11.

yes?

rsg

Actually the first three primes are 2,3,5 = 10 :)

No coin yet, since this is in October.

Been waiting a year to post this! Hmmm... this might collide with GeoCoinFest... 10 times the fun! :D Well we have had Lucky 7s, Crazy 8s and Cloud 9s what about 10s?

yes?

rsg

Actually the first three primes are 2,3,5 = 10 :)

No coin yet, since this is in October.

well poop. i didn't remember 1 was not a prime. my bad - math.

I might do an event in Arkansas, but I'd be worried about the cost issue.

So I'd need a lot more info on this.

What kind of information do you need? Basically, it's a multi event themed on the X X X date...

this year it's 10 -10-10, each event host can do whatever they want for the event. Some have the event at a park, others at restaurants, it's up to you. We share a coin design, the minimum order is 25, (although everyone who ordered 25 for 999 wish they had more), and each venue gets to pick it's own colors and metal finishes.

That's about it.

As I said I'm in again for this one in SE Michigan.

Am I looking at the wrong calendar or what? Its been reported here a couple of times that 10-10-10 is on Saturday. My calendar says it Sunday! :unsure:

10/10/10 IS on a Sunday. :D

Which is no problem for me. Last year our Fall picnic was held on a Sunday and it was a lot of fun! :o

CF30

As I said I'm in again for this one in SE Michigan.

Am I looking at the wrong calendar or what? Its been reported here a couple of times that 10-10-10 is on Saturday. My calendar says it Sunday! :unsure:

10/10/10 IS on a Sunday. :D

Which is no problem for me. Last year our Fall picnic was held on a Sunday and it was a lot of fun! :o

CF30

I guess its that goofy Avroair that has the wrong calendar!!! I think Sunday works better for me too...

I would like to host the 101010 event in florida. I co-hosted the 10 year event and we all had a great time.

I was going to mention that 101010 = 42 in binary, I wonder if the average person would catch the translation.... so many directions to go.

Top 10 would be fun. We could do a LP record. ;)

I still have a couple of my LP geocoins left.

Now that the 10 Years! event is over, I guess I gotta start planning this one. :)

I already have the place booked and the cache page done. Just waiting until I can publish it. LOL