forum titles

the_bell_dingers

If I remember correctly...

You're a Tadpole until you have 10 posts, then you get promoted to Geocacher.

No, most posters are already geocachers. After ten posts you are a Group: Members.

:anibad:

No, I think the Bear had it right. Forum titles and groups are two different things. If you have less than 10 posts, and are not a premium member, your forum title will say Tadpole and your Group will be Member. If you ARE a premium member, your forum title can be changed to anything you want and your Group will say Premium Member.

Over in the Getting Started forum I found a Premium Member with only 2 posts that had changed his forum title to something other than Tadpole.

If I remember correctly...

You're a Tadpole until you have 10 posts, then you get promoted to Geocacher.

No, most posters are already geocachers. After ten posts you are a Group: Members.

:anibad:

No, I think the Bear had it right. Forum titles and groups are two different things. If you have less than 10 posts, and are not a premium member, your forum title will say Tadpole and your Group will be Member. If you ARE a premium member, your forum title can be changed to anything you want and your Group will say Premium Member.

Over in the Getting Started forum I found a Premium Member with only 2 posts that had changed his forum title to something other than Tadpole.

I was just kidding around.