Oregin 400t - The Included Map

Skarekrough

I have an Oregon 400t also, not to hijack the thread, I bought it used and it has topo and detailed street maps. Were the street maps on the unit new or did the previous owner add them. There is no sd card in the unit. And they are both used at the same time.

If you can select a destination and get turn-by-turn directions...that was added by the previous owner.

I'm using City Navigator on my Colorado 400t, which is too large to fit on internal memory; however, a friend purchased City Navigator NT for his Colorado 400t and that did fit on internal memory...so I would guess that's what you've got.

Thanks for all the responses.

I picked up the 400t today and got back about 20 minutes ago from my first find with it.

I'm very impressed with it; the screen scroll was so smooth at times I was wondering if it was tracking movement at all. I'm used to some jumpiness and it had none of it.

Looking forward to digging in and putting some serious miles on it.

Again, thanks for all the help.

...and a special apology to the residents of the great state of Oregon for my mangling the spelling of their wonderful state and a "thank you" to all for not making fun of me for doing as such.

Seriously....the "i" and the "o" keys right next to each other? How did this seem like a good idea at the time?