Found out this typo yesterday

Rhialto

I found another one, there are the pages that don't use the same words for a same cache type...

When we create a cache, the choices are :

newu.png

When we build a PQ, the choices are :

16742355.png

When we set up a notification, the choices are :

notifyq.png

Any other pages I forget? It would be better to use the same name everywhere, no?

Yes, it would be better to pick one term and stick to it. I can't imagine trying to navigate this site as a non-English speaker.

Unknown or Mystery (not puzzle) jes' pick one. I vote for Unknown (more mysterious ;-) )

Also, enable/activate...please use one or the other, not both.

And then off we go with whether a cache page on this website is a "cache page" or a "listing".

Is a cache "published" or "listed?"

Not to mention, My caches waiting for review. I've got a list of 'em at the top of my profile. Being as they're all disabled (or maybe unactivated?) none of them is, in fact, waiting for review. This isn't bothering me any, but twice a week or so, some novice wanders into the forums wanting to know how long the review is going to take - and some site admin suggests that they might want to enable/activate their unpublished cache.

Unlike every other place on the website, there's no strikethrough on those disabled cache titles (and no GC Code either).

I could go on, but I won't ( you can thank me later.. :unsure: )

While we're on the subject, we also have "Member-only" caches, but if you're a "Member", you're not allowed to see 'em. :unsure:

(Of course, now thanks to the Geomate Jr, we have three classes of user, and it would be nice to have a new "members only" cache category - not to be confused with "premium members only", which we already have.)