How to cancel log notification emails?

redsuspenders

Yes, and if you were to disable them, how would you know when there is a problem with the cache?

I must be missing something here. If they are disabled does it matter if there is a problem? Why would it matter if a disabled cache had a problem? Of course you run the risk of a reviewer imposed archiving.

Jim

Yes, and if you were to disable them, how would you know when there is a problem with the cache?
I must be missing something here. If they are disabled does it matter if there is a problem? Why would it matter if a disabled cache had a problem? Of course you run the risk of a reviewer imposed archiving.
them = messages to e-mail regarding log

they = caches

Hah! That’s it! Hold it right there! Pronoun trouble!

themthey

It's true, Doc; I'm a rabbit, alright. Would you like to shoot me now or wait 'til you get home?

Shoot him now! Shoot him now!

You keep outta this! He doesn't have to shoot you now!

He does so have to shoot me now! I demand that you shoot me now!

BLAMO

Let's run through that again.

Okay.

Would you like to shoot me now or wait till you get home.

Shoot him now; shoot him now.

You keep outta this, he doesn't have to shoot you now.

Hah! That’s it! Hold it right there! Pronoun trouble! It's not "He doesn't have to shoot you now"; it's "He doesn't have to shoot me now!"

Well, I say he does have to shoot me now!! So shoot me now!

KA-BLOOEY

The first thing would be to ask friend and have the emails sent to him and he can notify if there is a problem. You would have to change the account email to his. You may have to disable it until you get back if it has a problem but a couple of months disabled doesn't seem to raise a flag. Much longer does.

Here's another thought. Are there any watchers of your cache? You can see the number in the upper right column. If there are post a note like this

"Hey all you watchers. I am going to be away at training for the next three months with very little internet time available. I was wondering if any of you would let me change the email address on my account to yours so you would get the logs. Then you notify me if there is a problem and I can disable it if necessary. You already get the logs so it wouldn't be anything extra in your inbox. I will change the account email address back to mine upon return. Thanks if you can help.