Geocaching on a Podcast

I subscribe to The Stuff You Should Know podcast from How Stuff Works. A new episode just appeared in my iTunes title: "What is geocaching." I have not heard it yet, but I am a bit eager as to what they have to say.

Have you checked out the Cache-a-Maniacs, Cachers of the Round Table, GeoTalk, or Geocaching Podcast? They are completely about geocaching.

Sorry if you already knew about these...I just enjoy them.

And actually, I heard about Geocaching from a podcast called "The Totally Rad Show." www.totallyradshow.com. It's pretty funny...reviews video games, movies, and other things for techno geeks. On the website you can find video of them finding their first cache. It's a pretty cool show. :-)

Edited by chrisrayn

I subscribe to The Stuff You Should Know podcast from How Stuff Works. A new episode just appeared in my iTunes title: "What is geocaching." I have not heard it yet, but I am a bit eager as to what they have to say.

Have you checked out the Cache-a-Maniacs, Cachers of the Round Table, GeoTalk, or Geocaching Podcast? They are completely about geocaching.

Sorry if you already knew about these...I just enjoy them.

And actually, I heard about Geocaching from a podcast called "The Totally Rad Show." www.totallyradshow.com. It's pretty funny...reviews video games, movies, and other things for techno geeks. On the website you can find video of them finding their first cache. It's a pretty cool show. :-)

Yes I have. In fact those are four of the five geocaching specific ones I listen too. Two of those are podcasts from local podcasters. I appreciate the tip though. I just thought it was interesting a "main stream" podcast had picked it up.

I like the podcacher, but it gets a little too family friendly at times and the update on their kid at the end is somewhat annoying. Small things I know, but I'm a 28yo guy, see where I'm coming from?

The geocaching podcast is nice, but one of the guys is really frustrating to listen to, like, he's almost stuttering at times. But whatever, something to listen to once a week so I'm happy with both, just my little gripes...

I like the podcacher, but it gets a little too family friendly at times and the update on their kid at the end is somewhat annoying. Small things I know, but I'm a 28yo guy, see where I'm coming from?

The geocaching podcast is nice, but one of the guys is really frustrating to listen to, like, he's almost stuttering at times. But whatever, something to listen to once a week so I'm happy with both, just my little gripes...

ditto, i haven't found any podcasts about geocaching that i like yet