Cache event on the English/Welsh border

Surfski1

Hi everyone,

im hoping to hold a cache meet near Oswestry, Shropshire to attract people from around Shropshire, Powys, Wrexham and further afield. If anyone is interested i would be holding it either on a Wednesday or Thursday around 6pm. I was wondering whats the best day for most people?

It would be held at a very nice pub restaurant called Oswalds Cross on the A5, Mile End services. It is part of the Table Table chain and its only been open since April this year.

Food is 2 dine for £10 before 6.30pm. Most other meals are around £6-8. There is also a kids menu.

7.30pm, just edited this post to attract more people from further afield.

Edited by surfski1

Can you come if you live further afield?? I'm afraid the rules state that events have to be open to anyone...

I was happy to give you advice on events, and I would have been happy to come, but I don't live in your catchment area..... :)

Edited by HazelS

Can you come if you live further afield?? I'm afraid the rules state that events have to be open to anyone...

I was happy to give you advice on events, and I would have been happy to come, but I don't live in your catchment area..... :)

Yes and further afield, the more the merrier :laughing: Your more and welcome Hazel.

Im hoping to get as many from as far as they want to travel. Its not just for cachers in the areas i have mentioned. Just edited my first post.

Edited by surfski1