Cachers in Arlington, TX

Scotland89

Hey everyone! I am trying to get a student organization started on the UTA campus for Geocaching. The only problem is that we need a faculty advisor in order to be considered... so if you know any faculty that is interested please let them know about this forum and/or let me know who they are so I can get in touch with them.

Have fun discussing Arlington caches!

I've only geocached in Arlington one time as my brother lives there. Try the Texas Geocaching Association user forums, you may get more responses: TXGA

I don't know if UTA has a Geology department, but that may be a good place to look. Good luck :blink:

Yes, posting on the TXGA site will likely get you a better response. Also, there is a group of Arlington cachers that meet every Wednesday night from 6-8 at the No Frills' Grill in South Arlington. One of our regulars is a TCU professor and she might have some insight for you.Come join us sometime. My sister geocaches at times and works at UTA so I'll ask her if she knows of anyone that caches.

OK, Thanks alot! I'll definately have to come to one of the meetings. I have class until 7 though so I'll be a little late. Is that ok?

I've only geocached in Arlington one time as my brother lives there. Try the Texas Geocaching Association user forums, you may get more responses: TXGA

I don't know if UTA has a Geology department, but that may be a good place to look. Good luck :blink:

Yes, posting on the TXGA site will likely get you a better response. Also, there is a group of Arlington cachers that meet every Wednesday night from 6-8 at the No Frills' Grill in South Arlington. One of our regulars is a TCU professor and she might have some insight for you.Come join us sometime. My sister geocaches at times and works at UTA so I'll ask her if she knows of anyone that caches.