1. Participating Adult Mission - yes!

2. Received Name- 9/28/09

3. Mission Complete - 9/29/09

4. Mission Arrived - YES! 10/14/09

1. Participating Pet Mission- yes!

2. Received Name- 9/28/09

3. Mission Complete - 9/29/09

4. Mission Arrived! - YES! 10/21/09

The pups saw me walk in with a mission package and lunch, they couldn't decide what they wanted more! As I opened the mission package they were wiggling all over and every time a new toy or treat would come out they'd wiggle that much more! There were lots of yummy treats, some great squeaky toys, and a couple of tennis balls. Plus 3 great coins, a skull coin, a Potato Racer, and a Sparticus06 ASP GPS. All of this was packed inside a really cute bright green pumpkin basket that I forgot to put in the picture!

I was only able to get a couple of cruddy cell phone pics but many thanks to Sparticus06 for the great mission, the dogs have thoroughly enjoyed the treats and are having a blast with the toys!

HalloMiss1.jpg

HalloMiss2.jpg

Glad your pups and you liked everything. My wife got the toys & treats as she loves dogs and just loves to spoil them. I know ours are spoiled rotten.

I am still tryin to wait till Halloween to open the dog's mission package. I actually had to hide it as they kept poking at and wanting it. My other package is sort of open. I know what all is in the package, just dont know what the coins are.

I don't know if I ever posted to the thread, so here goes:

Mission Email Sent - 08/09/09

Mission Name Received - 28/09/09

Mission Sent - 20/09/09

Mission Received - 23/09/09

I had the best intentions of getting this one off on time! Honest! But my old nemesis -- WORK! -- got in my way. I shipped the package as soon as I got back from my business trip and sent it airmail. I am hoping that it will arrive on or before the 31st!

And Friday I received my package in the mail, though I have no idea who it was from! :signalviolin:

mailbox20091027.3.jpg

1. Participating - email sent 9/7/09(My Birthday).

2. Received Name - Yes, 9/27/09

3. Mission Complete - Yes, package mailed 10/3/09.

4. Mission Arrived! -Yes

:D I returned home last night after a three week road trip that included Geocoinfest in Salt Lake City then to New York and back to CA. FlatBlack has been getting the mail while I was gone so there was a package mailed be me to me waiting at the house. HMMMMM. Inside was more candy and I need, hey I didn't know they made different flavors of candy corn, chocolate poker chips and tootsie rolls. I also got a skelaton beanie baby which I also collect and a Halloween towel.

The coins are very cool, a Dorkfish Santa and a glow in the dark, two coins off my wish list and a neat Muggle Bandits coin. Also some Las Vegas Halloween chips that are really old 2002. Thanks for everything and even though you tried to hide I know it was Toojin that send the package. Thanks so much. :sad:

HEY, wait just a darned minute! How do you know it was me? :signalviolin:

Edited by Toojin

I got mine today :) It came from Texas and I'm not quite sure who sent it although I think I may know, so I will need to reasearch this thread a bit :(

I had to leave it at work cause I had errands to run. I'll get pictures later but I will say my dogs will be happy and there was 1 coin in there that I really, really wanted!

Thanks, I'll post in a couple days :)

tsun

I don't know if I ever posted to the thread, so here goes:

Mission Email Sent - 08/09/09

Mission Name Received - 28/09/09

Mission Sent - 20/09/09

Mission Received - 23/09/09

I had the best intentions of getting this one off on time! Honest! But my old nemesis -- WORK! -- got in my way. I shipped the package as soon as I got back from my business trip and sent it airmail. I am hoping that it will arrive on or before the 31st!

And Friday I received my package in the mail, though I have no idea who it was from! :blink:

mailbox20091027.3.jpg

Hey we got that one toooooooo

I got mine today :blink: It came from Texas and I'm not quite sure who sent it although I think I may know, so I will need to reasearch this thread a bit :blink:

I had to leave it at work cause I had errands to run. I'll get pictures later but I will say my dogs will be happy and there was 1 coin in there that I really, really wanted!

Thanks, I'll post in a couple days :blink:

tsun

Received today thank you very much . The coins are awesome . Froggies all over the house :angry: . The kids love the nuttella !!! Hubby loves the neptune coins they where all coins on are want list!!

Guess what I saw when I got home?!?!

Look at this fantastic package:

halloweenbox.jpg

(address and last name editted out to protect the innoc... er..n/m)

This was a blast to unwrap!!

And inside!!! So much fun stuff! :) Kita had to come oversee. :)

halloweencandy.jpg

Bats and light up pins, coffee candy and coins coins coins :D:blink::D

halloweencoins.jpg

The E&C+3 antique copper is my favorite!!! I'm so excited I got one of those!!!! And the certified Geocoin Addict made me laugh out loud. :rolleyes: And the third coin with the geocop and geothief I'd never seen before!! It's a great design and has a STOP sign on the back. :)

Thank you SOO OOOO much!!! I'm guessing because it came from Canada and had the E&C+3 coin it came from E&C+3. :)

Here are my mission pics. Sorry for the poor quality but my camera quit working and I had to use my cellphone again. The rest is just my poor skills at photo taking and editing.

Anyway I came home Sunday from a weekend of caching at the Barren River Event to find a box waiting for me. It was full of all kinds of goodies. Lots of candy, a pair of socks, Halloween stickers, a can of silly string, and a can of candy corn soda, and lots of cool coins. I especially love the Grim Reaper.

Firstiphoepics055.jpg

ghost2-1.jpg

There was no card and the return address said from my Secret Boo, but I recognized the address. Thanks so much Penny and Kona. You did too way much but I love it all.

Thank you Sunsetmedowlark for hosting this great mission.

There was no card and the return address said from my Secret Boo, but I recognized the address. Thanks so much Penny and Kona. You did too way much but I love it all.

Thank you Sunsetmedowlark for hosting this great mission.

Happy Halloween, FScout! I do hope you are enjoying the coins. It was fun putting everything together...I just need to work on my "personal touch" for the future. :)

Ok after a lot of begging I finally let the girls open their box. Results are below.

1. Participating - Adult 9-9-09

2. Received Name - Yep 9-28-09

3. Mission Complete - Yep Sent out 10-15-09

4. Mission Arrived - Yep 10-10-09

First off, as soon as this came I had to open it to shut the noise maker off. I bet that thing drove everyone that came near it nuts. But I did like it. Very nice. And as for the coins, OMG! I have been wanting that gargoyle coin for some time. The other 2 are great too. Very nice. But there is one problem, the Pathtag has no number on the back. This is the Geocoin Club Sept. 2008 coin & tag set. If anyone has a number for that Pathtag, PM me. Thank. Also in the package was some very cool skull goblets, a RIP can cozy, a black rose, a bug & snakes, a candy corn candle my wife snagged up, a little plastic pumpkin with some candy in it, and a rat with a flag on his tale that states he is Raticus. This package came without a return address. So thank you mystery giver. Loved it all

adult.jpg

adult1.jpg

adult2.jpg

1. Participating - Pet 9-9-09

2. Received Name - Yep 9-28-09

3. Mission Complete - Yep Sent out 10-15-09

4. Mission Arrived - Yep 10-1-09

The girls had been begging for sometime and finally get to see what it is inside. They helped open the box. Right on top was a flattened out beaver toy with a crinkly tail. Sam (little dog) just loves it. Next a couple of ropes of which I got beat with by both dogs as they whipped em around. Lots of candy for the wife and I. Some chewy bones and treats. And last but not least 3 dumbell lookin toys that they just love to run around with and throw them in the air. Awesome bunch of coins. I especially like the cross one. My wife like the crystal ball one (and she does not even collect or have any geocoins). I need to find the activation code for that one. Thank you SSML we enjoyed the halloween treats.

dog2.jpg

Dog1.jpg

Oops, realized that I never posted my received...

1. Participating - Email Sent 9/24/09

2. Received Name - 9/28/09

3. Mission Complete - Mailed 10/26/09

4. Mission Arrived! - Oct 27, 2009

Received a Toronto 2006 coin (love the moose on this one) and a GeoJellies 3 coin

and a Toronto Geobash Lanyard.

THANKS SO MUCH !!

As promised here are some pics from the Mission we received. :D

Inside the packing box was a nice sized Lock & Lock that contained all the goodies

4076392704_fa2d0a68de_m.jpg

Lots of candy, butr that's all gone :lol:

A couple of character pens, very cool

4075638069_54a4b68c3e_m.jpg

Last but not least the coins.

4075637893_292938ebc2_m.jpg

We had seen the Wyoming coin before but the other two were new to us and we like them a lot.

We are pretty sure that we have Stellaescapes to thank for this great mission. :rolleyes: If not thank you great pumpkin whoever you are. <_<

Hmmmm.... still did not receive my Halloween mission. I hope it will arrive soon, because I'm moving next week :unsure:

Please remember to update you addy in the mail list for us :unsure:

Maybe you could mark it "new addy" so we know it's the new one??

Thanks for the idea! I would have forgotten to change my adress in the list if you didn't remind me. I'll do it right away :-)