Quick Halloween Mission

sunsetmeadowlark

Just a reminder, all mission packages should be mailed no later than 10/15! If you haven't mailed yours yet there are only 2 days left!

waiting to get paid tomarrow, and will get it on its way!! its packed up and ready to go, just broke till tomarrow! :D

So what are ya gonna do if I don't have my mailed by then, lol? Mine will arrive to mission person in time for Halloween but I've been a wee bit busy as of late. I promise to get it done though :(

Just a reminder, all mission packages should be mailed no later than 10/15! If you haven't mailed yours yet there are only 2 days left!

waiting to get paid tomarrow, and will get it on its way!! its packed up and ready to go, just broke till tomarrow! :(

So what are ya gonna do if I don't have my mailed by then, lol? Mine will arrive to mission person in time for Halloween but I've been a wee bit busy as of late. I promise to get it done though :unsure:

She will bust your knees! LOL :D

waiting to get paid tomarrow, and will get it on its way!! its packed up and ready to go, just broke till tomarrow! :(

So what are ya gonna do if I don't have my mailed by then, lol? Mine will arrive to mission person in time for Halloween but I've been a wee bit busy as of late. I promise to get it done though :unsure:

Monte will come get you! Grrrr...

grrr.jpg

Monte will come get you! Grrrr...

grrr.jpg

Busted knee caps or an ankle biter, hmmmm. Funny pic, at first I thought you photo-shopped a pic of Sundance.

Well,

My will be getting there by Halloween, but it won't go out tomorrow.

Everytime I try to hook up with a coin for my mission partner,

HE GETS IT IN A TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!GRRRR!

It's great to have a seeking list but Trading lists put up at mission time is not a great Idea for the sender. LOL!

I'm having a hard time getting coins for him,

may have to send any old coins . .. NEVER !!!!!!

Getting closer ........ closer ..........

Opalsns

PS .... send the ankle biter, He's a BEAUTY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Edited by opalsns

Count us in!

Participating- email sent 9/8

Received Name- 9/28

Mission Shipped- In the mail 10/8....where it's going, time will tell!

Mission Arrived- 10/14...I have zero self control so I dove into that big ol' box just as soon as I could run outta that post office! There was a ginormous bag of every chocolate or sweet, the other yooper swooped in, grabbed a handfull and ran. Left me with the rest of the goodies to paw through :laughing: There was- stickers, pens, a glowing pin...bubbles, a candle that smells good enough to eat and.... :D Halloween Pasta!, to cool! Oh yea, a couple really spooky cocktail glasses that are going camping with us tomorrow! :) 2 very cool coins, a Neptunes Compass and a Trick or Treat Halloweenie coin!

Thanks blackfishorca for a really great mission!

a5361a40-2a4b-44c1-9da8-60c2f5987457.jpg

and the coins

78fff7b7-0301-4d49-b590-520ecb0c0449.jpg

1. Participating 9/8/09

2. Received Name 9/28/09

3. Mission Complete to the post office on 10/10/09

4. Mission Arrived! 10/13/09

Got home yesterday to a mailbox with a mission! I got two great coins I haven't seen and a bag of chocolate that didn't fair too will in the heat wave we are currently having in S Florida, but nothing a little time in the fridge couldn't fix. I couldn't read the name but it was from someone in Germany so Thank You! for my mission!

Usyoopers--glad you enjoyed everything!

1. Participating: Yep! signed up 9-11-09 and email sent

2. Received Name: Got it on 9-28-09 (my son's birthday)- I'm so excited to get this name! :laughing:

3. Mission Complete: Yes! :laughing: I finally got it out yesterday, Tuesday, 10-13-09 (I thought the 13th was an appropriate date for a Halloween Mission) I didn't make it to the Post Office on time on Friday and the PO was closed on Monday.

4. Mission Arrived! YES!!! I got it yesterday, 10-05-09. THANK YOU TANK HOUNDS!!! YOU ARE INCREDIBLY GENEROUS!!!

Mission accomplished! I just hope the recipient likes it! :ph34r:

1. Participating - Email Sent 9/24/09

2. Received Name- yup,, my name is........ haha, yea right!!! like im gonna tell you!!

3. Mission Complete- sent out on 10-14-09- said 2-3 days!! paid the extra to send it faster!!1 huooo haaaa!!

4. Mission Arrived!- yup and it was a biggun,, thanks so much for all the goodies,, zariah hasent stopped saying "mo-candy-da-da?" from the time we opened it!!

MISSION COMPLETE!!!! :ph34r: thanks a ton for doing this mission , been waiting all summer for a good mission!!

1. Participating Adult Mission - yes!

2. Received Name- 9/28/09

3. Mission Complete - 9/29/09

4. Mission Arrived - YES! 10/14/09

The mailman arrived with a special treat all the way from Germany today! I have no patience so waiting until closer to Halloween just wasn't going to happen, I had to open it immediately!

Inside I found a whole box full of the yummiest looking sweets! Almost all of it is chocolate too so I'm in heaven! There was even a little pack of Nutella To Go (would you believe I've never tried Nutella!) that I can't wait to try. :ph34r: In addition to all of the yummy stuff there is a hilarious little dancing Frankenstein, I wound him up and my son and I burst out laughing when he started be-bopping across the table! And a really cute little ceramic pumpkin tealight holder which fits perfectly in my pottery cabinet. There were not two but four coins and all of them are absolutely perfect! A .pure color which just happens to be my absolute favorite coin color of green/antique copper, a D.E.A.D. coin which is super cool in person, an XLE star coin that is too cute, and a red/copper Musketeer which was on my top 5 list!

Thanks so much Chur for such a fun mission!

Most of the time my dogs ignore me when I'm opening packages but I think they've learned the word "mission" and know that I often sign them up too so today they absolutely wouldn't leave me alone. I kept having to explain that this was a mom mission and they would get theirs later. Apparently they have no patience either!

DSCN0617.jpg

1. Participating Pet Mission- yes!

4. Mission Arrived!

1 Participating - Email sent 9/8/09

2. Received Name: 9/27/09

3. Mission Shipped:10/15/09

4. Mission Received:

Got the coins I wanted to send and got the package in the mail today.Was told it should make it in time for Halloween. Keeping my fingers crossed.

Particpating: Yes.. I am sending. My daughter, PV=nRT, will be receiving. Thank you.

Name Received: Yep.. and I am excited!!!

Mission Sent: Sent today, October 15

Mission Received: Laura, PV=nRT, tells me Gillianms sent a wonderful package to her. It was filled with sweet treats and some great coins. Laura is feeling under the weather at the moment, so the package was especially appreciated. Hopefully, she will write a note on the forum telling more about her package.

Thanks Gillian!

Mission Received: Laura, PV=nRT, tells me Gillianms sent a wonderful package to her. It was filled with sweet treats and some great coins. Laura is feeling under the weather at the moment, so the package was especially appreciated. Hopefully, she will write a note on the forum telling more about her package.

Thanks Gillian!

Oh good, I'm glad it arrived safely! Hope that Laura is feeling better soon. :D

The mailman arrived with a special treat all the way from Germany today! I have no patience so waiting until closer to Halloween just wasn't going to happen, I had to open it immediately!

Inside I found a whole box full of the yummiest looking sweets! Almost all of it is chocolate too so I'm in heaven! There was even a little pack of Nutella To Go (would you believe I've never tried Nutella!) that I can't wait to try. :D In addition to all of the yummy stuff there is a hilarious little dancing Frankenstein, I wound him up and my son and I burst out laughing when he started be-bopping across the table! And a really cute little ceramic pumpkin tealight holder which fits perfectly in my pottery cabinet. There were not two but four coins and all of them are absolutely perfect! A .pure color which just happens to be my absolute favorite coin color of green/antique copper, a D.E.A.D. coin which is super cool in person, an XLE star coin that is too cute, and a red/copper Musketeer which was on my top 5 list!

Thanks so much Chur for such a fun mission!

Most of the time my dogs ignore me when I'm opening packages but I think they've learned the word "mission" and know that I often sign them up too so today they absolutely wouldn't leave me alone. I kept having to explain that this was a mom mission and they would get theirs later. Apparently they have no patience either!

4. Mission Arrived!

I'm so glad the parcel arrived safely!

If you take a closer look at the pure coins side, you cansee that this is my pesonalized version :-)

It seems we got the same favourite coin color :D:D;)

1. Participating 9/9/09

2. Received Name 28th September 09

3. Mission Complete - package sent 8th October

4. Mission Arrived!

My Mission arrived today, from Ashallond! I received a beautiful Sacramento Bus and Opalsns great 2008 personal coin, lots of skeletons, a flashing pumpkin necklace, spider and bat candy, and cute stickers with moving eyes :D:D:D

AND last but not least my first bag of candy corn... Yummy...

Thank you so much! ;):):(:D:D:(

I'll take pictures tomorrow, when the light is better...

Yes, I am a day late in mailing my missions, but hopefully the recipients will NOT be able to say that I lef them a dollar short! Happy Halloween all!

Mission Ghost (1):

Name sent - Yes, well before today, but the precise date eludes me...

Mission name received - Yes, 28 September 2009

Mission mailed - - Yes, 16 October 2009

Mission received -

Mission Boo (2):

Name sent - Yes, today, 19 September 2009

Mission received -

1. Participating 9/9/09

2. Received Name 28th September 09

3. Mission Complete - package sent 8th October

4. Mission Arrived!

My Mission arrived today, from Ashallond! I received a beautiful Sacramento Bus and Opalsns great 2008 personal coin, lots of skeletons, a flashing pumpkin necklace, spider and bat candy, and cute stickers with moving eyes :rolleyes::wacko::D

AND last but not least my first bag of candy corn... Yummy...

Thank you so much! :D:D:D:D:D:D

I'll take pictures tomorrow, when the light is better...

It already got there?

Wow, I'm impressed. Hope you enjoy the candy corn. :D

My Halloween Mission arrived yesterday. I was thrilled to see it was from someone I have actually met. It was decorated so pretty I didn't want to open it. I held out until today and what was inside was more that I could have ever imagined.

Degai you sent way too much!!!

The letter is wonderful, the cards beautiful. The Spells and Potions for Dummies is precious! You are so talented! The Halloween boxes and bags are too cute. With all the candy you sent, I won't have to buy any for trick or treaters.

The coins!! Oh my... :D there are so many!! I love them all. THANK YOU!!!

HalloweenMission.jpg

HalloweenMissionCoins.jpg

Thank you Degai!!!

res2100

Name sent - Yes

Mission name received - Yes

Mission mailed - Yes

Mission received - Yes

Ellesche

Name sent - Yes

Mission mailed - Yes

Mission received - Yes

Tylor2100

Name sent - Yes

Mission mailed - Yes

Mission received - Yes

TK2100

Name sent - Yes

Mission mailed - Yes

Mission received - Not Yet

Mission Ghost (1):

Name sent - Yes, well before today, but the precise date eludes me...

Mission received - Yes, 19 October 2009!!! See below...

Mission Boo (2):

Mission received -

I received one of my missions today - I believe it was the Ghost mission, because of some spooky indicators on the package. What a lovely surprise to come home to on a Monday, and it has been one of those MONTHS for me. I have included pictures of the entire mission and a closeup of the coins for all to admire, as I have been since I opened the package.

I also need to extend special recognition to my sender, Chickahominy, for the nice note and card she included in the package. While I have made, I feel, many friends here on the forums, I must admit that sometimes I err on the side of efficiency when sending a package or trade. What I mean is that I try to include a card that at least says "thanks for the trade!" but share little more about myself, or about geocaching, etc. Chickahominy's card read more like a note from a college friend that I've not seen in some time, and it is such a joy to receive letters that tell a story or give me a snapshot of someone's life. It gives me an idea for a cointest...

At any rate, I want to thank Chickahominy for making my day with more than just coins, and for reminding me that these forums are about our relationships with people, not just coins. (think about this before scoffing, you cynics out there!) :( Thank you very much for my mission, and Happy Halloween!

Picture of my entire mission - included in the wrapped box at the top were an assortment of pecans: chocolate-covered, maple-sugar glazed, and butter/salt roasted - YUM!!!

4027471280_19e4e01366.jpg

And here is a close-up of my coins, clockwise from left to right: a 9-9-9 event coin (I assume South Carolina? Green is my favorite color - I love this!); a Guardians of the Night, BN/orange, and so appropriate for Halloween; a Blue Crab (Fancy Sparkly Silver?), which adds one more to my collection; and an artist's proof for a coin in the works! I hope it is OK to share, although I have kept most of it a secret until the owner wants to let the cat out of the bag!

4026717291_bc6deb3605.jpg

Dear Erin,

I am so glad you liked your mission! I had so much fun putting it together for you. :D The 999 coin is, indeed, an SC coin. The rooster, my personal coin, is out of the bag... but thanks for being careful. You should be able to go to Oakcoins and get the activation code for that coin. The icon is being created at the moment

I'm glad you took my ramblings well. LOL! The missions I have received have all had such wonderful notes in them. Thank you everyone!

Happy Halloween!

My Halloween Mission arrived yesterday. I was thrilled to see it was from someone I have actually met. It was decorated so pretty I didn't want to open it. I held out until today and what was inside was more that I could have ever imagined.

The letter is wonderful, the cards beautiful. The Spells and Potions for Dummies is precious! You are so talented! The Halloween boxes and bags are too cute. With all the candy you sent, I won't have to buy any for trick or treaters.

The coins!! Oh my... :D there are so many!! I love them all. THANK YOU!!!

HalloweenMission.jpg

Thank you Degai!!!

You are very welcome Shadow's Friend. I'm glad your Halloween Mission arrived safely. Knowing you and Randy and the quality of work the two of you do, I felt bound to "step up to the plate" with something special for you. It was wonderful meeting both of you and I hope to see you again and some Geocaching Event. :D

Grandson- age 4 (almost 5 he keeps telling me)

1. Participating- YES Sent email 9/14

2. Received Name----9/28

3. Mission Complete: 9/30 in the hands of the post office

4. Mission Arrived

Nana- Adult

2. Received Name---9/28 9/30

3. Mission Complete: in the hands of the post office. Has been received.

4. Mission Arrived; Yes from 57 chevy and look at all the goodies. My grandson and I are going to have fun. There was 4 coins and I had none of them. A snowball, highland geofairy, 2005 you are the search engine and the seven caching sins. I had never seen that one before. The snowball is going to sit on my desk to remind me winter can be pretty. Thank you 57 chevy so very much. I love it all.

71be4fbd-321d-4aea-b78e-6369f27cde01.jpg

Papa

2. Received Name----9/28

3. Mission Complete: 9/30 in the hands of the post office. Has been received.

4. Mission Arrived: Arrived today from Team Eccs21. There was 4 coins. Official deputy Midwest Geobash 2009, a 2009 Geocoin Poker Challenge-red, Get the necessities and their personal coin, which says, good judgment comes form experience, experience comes from bad judgment. We didn't have any of the coins and liked them all. A nice Halloween card. My grandson is going to love the other thing in the box. A 10 foot floating bat. He has been decorating for Halloween and had gotten a few bats to put out but nothing this big. He will be excited this weekend when we go hang it up. Thank you Team Eccs21. The mission was fantastic.

85ce5c69-fbce-40c8-a92d-f89aa44da1dd.jpg

The coins!! Oh my... :) there are so many!! I love them all. THANK YOU!!!

HalloweenMission.jpg

Thank you Degai!!!

You are very welcome Shadow's Friend. I'm glad your Halloween Mission arrived safely. Knowing you and Randy and the quality of work the two of you do, I felt bound to "step up to the plate" with something special for you. It was wonderful meeting both of you and I hope to see you again and some Geocaching Event. :)

I have been the lucky recipient of a Degai mission before and I just gotta say, she does incredible things in her packages! My girls are still enjoying the fairy book she sent amongst other things!

Degai rocks!

I got my mission yesterday and it was awesome! I haven't posted pics yet...and I'm sorry, but everything in it was great. A ghost coin, a GCC Oct halloween coin, another GCC coin, a trackable "jewell" (I hadn't seen any of those before, they are very cool). Lots of candy, halloween socks, halloween stickers and one of those small cans of candy corn soda! Thank you very much! It was a great package and very much appreciated.

I'm just having time to sit down and post that I received it. I took one of the Tank Hounds in today for her first dose of chemo. One down, and 15 to go.

Oh dear.... I ate too many tootsie rolls and my tummy hurts... :)

Perhaps you guessed I received my Halloween Mission

Oh my GOODNESS !! Thank you fuzziebear3 thank you thank you thank you

So I cut open the box and hmmm... guess this must be my mission

bf9f4a83-6853-4ce9-8c35-5b60d5050187.jpg

okay, definitely my mission

c0614df9-8853-4d6c-a4ed-d4624aa14aa3.jpg

There's a spider in the web, and a coral snake, and a pumpkin spice candle and a whole bag of goodies and a jar of what looks like apple butter?

5cd6b08e-3a0f-41ca-9f0c-78829a1d510c.jpg

and Malicious Mint Bat Droppings and a card made just for ME !!

639684ec-c54c-4847-9b61-1466e4e3f740.jpg

whoa... look at all these goodies

7ee8851d-b144-4a35-8e71-e76541188af3.jpg

and I haven't figured out the eyeballs yet... what are they?

3257db49-b892-492b-8bae-329a507bf525.jpg

and all these cool little rings...

0fa8b515-c3c4-40ac-86e6-437f965f86db.jpg

and finally the coins, cool eh? I had never seen one of the owl dudes for real and one of my favorite things, a signature item and Roy and Dale are my heroes, well maybe Trigger is

9c7d82ec-cf4e-4504-80ba-8e1c1219e239.jpg

and yes indeed you see for real... fuzziebear3 sent me the Dark Knight 2 coin that they had received

5322aaba-e545-4da9-bd42-b51e5e349909.jpg

Oh dear.... I ate too many tootsie rolls and my tummy hurts... :)

Perhaps you guessed I received my Halloween Mission

Oh my GOODNESS !! Thank you fuzziebear3 thank you thank you thank you

So I cut open the box and hmmm... guess this must be my mission

bf9f4a83-6853-4ce9-8c35-5b60d5050187.jpg

okay, definitely my mission

c0614df9-8853-4d6c-a4ed-d4624aa14aa3.jpg

There's a spider in the web, and a coral snake, and a pumpkin spice candle and a whole bag of goodies and a jar of what looks like apple butter?

5cd6b08e-3a0f-41ca-9f0c-78829a1d510c.jpg

and Malicious Mint Bat Droppings and a card made just for ME !!

639684ec-c54c-4847-9b61-1466e4e3f740.jpg

whoa... look at all these goodies

7ee8851d-b144-4a35-8e71-e76541188af3.jpg

and I haven't figured out the eyeballs yet... what are they?

3257db49-b892-492b-8bae-329a507bf525.jpg

and all these cool little rings...

0fa8b515-c3c4-40ac-86e6-437f965f86db.jpg

and finally the coins, cool eh? I had never seen one of the owl dudes for real and one of my favorite things, a signature item and Roy and Dale are my heroes, well maybe Trigger is

9c7d82ec-cf4e-4504-80ba-8e1c1219e239.jpg

and yes indeed you see for real... fuzziebear3 sent me the Dark Knight 2 coin that they had received

5322aaba-e545-4da9-bd42-b51e5e349909.jpg

Glad you enjoyed everything!! Nice pictures by the way. The spider web seems to have worked to good effect. The 'eyeballs' are a squishy candy too, or you can float them in your drink for an icky effect. Yes, it is apple butter, and it is made by me :)

Happy Halloween!!

Received an Awesome mission from DJ.J.Rock!!!

Unbelievable! Thank you so much for all the great goodies, you really outdid yourself. I got everything from a doormat, to a cool tie, a LOT of candy, coasters, a CD, a Frankenstein tree ornament. And Coins... One of which was an awesome uber cool wire wrap! I really enjoyed the mission. Thank you again.

I hope everyone has a great Halloween.

1f313989-1353-4827-9bc2-bb022238f89d.jpg

c9a6d526-09cc-42b7-b4ba-cf57b166b810.jpg

glad you liked everything, it was fun putting this togeather, i dug up a dead body but it wouldent fit in the box :):)

Well,

My will be getting there by Halloween, but it won't go out tomorrow.

Everytime I try to hook up with a coin for my mission partner,

HE GETS IT IN A TRADE!!!!!!!!!!!GRRRR!

It's great to have a seeking list but Trading lists put up at mission time is not a great Idea for the sender. LOL!

I'm having a hard time getting coins for him,

may have to send any old coins . .. NEVER !!!!!!

Getting closer ........ closer ..........

Ha, Got one from their seeking list!!!!!!!!!!

Now to get it to them before they trade for it!!!!!

This was the hardest mission I've ever had to put together

Glad it's done and mailed.!!!

Got my mission, Thank You and sent out my mission with delivery confirmation so I KNOW It was Mailed.

Thank for hosting the mission!!!

Opalsns

Opalsns

4. Mission Arrived! - YES! 10/21/09

The pups saw me walk in with a mission package and lunch, they couldn't decide what they wanted more! As I opened the mission package they were wiggling all over and every time a new toy or treat would come out they'd wiggle that much more! There were lots of yummy treats, some great squeaky toys, and a couple of tennis balls. Plus 3 great coins, a skull coin, a Potato Racer, and a Sparticus06 ASP GPS. All of this was packed inside a really cute bright green pumpkin basket that I forgot to put in the picture!

I was only able to get a couple of cruddy cell phone pics but many thanks to Sparticus06 for the great mission, the dogs have thoroughly enjoyed the treats and are having a blast with the toys!

HalloMiss1.jpg

HalloMiss2.jpg

I have been terribly busy these last few days but I needed to get on here and post some pics of my wonderful mission! It arrived on Friday. When I opened my box, I saw the key!!! When you have a small urban mailbox, and you see a key in it, it means that the item was too BIG for your mailbox!!! Gotta love it! So I had to use the key to open the large community box and there was my Halloween mission all the way from beautiful Kentucky (I have loved driving through there on various trips to Florida and seeing all the wonderful horse farms!).

When I opened up the box, I was greeted by all kinds of candy and chocolate (and my personal fav -- peanut butter cups! My hubby is allergic to nuts so I NEVER get to eat them anymore...I am going to a friend's house on the weekend so I will be bringing those and eating the WHOLE bag! lol!)

Also included was a lighted key chain that makes ghost sounds, novelty tissues (perfect timing because my son and I froze our butts off this morning on an outing to a local pumpkin farm), devil horns and this cute little ceramic cauldron and witch spreader for holiday dips.

The coins are straight off my seeking list! The COG 2007 and a new Landsharkz design (Canada E/W).

Thank you so much FScout! I love everything! What a great mission!

Here are some pics of everything and then a close up of the coins...

820c56a1-bc51-4b3e-abe8-7decb1712001.jpg

a5da2771-53aa-4d95-8f4f-0f6d3322b888.jpg

Grandson- age 4 (almost 5 he keeps telling me)

2. Received Name----9/28

3. Mission Complete: 9/30 in the hands of the post office

4. Mission Arrived: Yes today. He will be back up Friday and open it then. It came from Canada. Thank you

Nana- Adult

2. Received Name---9/28 9/30

3. Mission Complete: in the hands of the post office. Has been received.

4. Mission Arrived; Yes from 57 chevy and look at all the goodies. My grandson and I are going to have fun. There was 4 coins and I had none of them. A snowball, highland geofairy, 2005 you are the search engine and the seven caching sins. I had never seen that one before. The snowball is going to sit on my desk to remind me winter can be pretty. Thank you 57 chevy so very much. I love it all.

Papa

2. Received Name----9/28

3. Mission Complete: 9/30 in the hands of the post office. Has been received.

4. Mission Arrived: Arrived today from Team Eccs21. There was 4 coins. Official deputy Midwest Geobash 2009, a 2009 Geocoin Poker Challenge-red, Get the necessities and their personal coin, which says, good judgment comes form experience, experience comes from bad judgment. We didn't have any of the coins and liked them all. A nice Halloween card. My grandson is going to love the other thing in the box. A 10 foot floating bat. He has been decorating for Halloween and had gotten a few bats to put out but nothing this big. He will be excited this weekend when we go hang it up. Thank you Team Eccs21. The mission was fantastic.

1. Participating - YES

2. Received Name - YES

3. Mission Complete - 10/09/09

4. Mission Arrived! - 10/26/09

I got a nice envelope from Germany today. Inside I found a small bag of chocolate and two personal geocoins I have not seen before, and shall have to research what they are. I had also gotten an email from crazybear and honey telling me that a little something else may be on the way later.

Thanks a lot. :signalviolin:

1. Participating - email sent 9/7/09(My Birthday).

2. Received Name - Yes, 9/27/09

3. Mission Complete - Yes, package mailed 10/3/09.

4. Mission Arrived! -Yes

:sad: I returned home last night after a three week road trip that included Geocoinfest in Salt Lake City then to New York and back to CA. FlatBlack has been getting the mail while I was gone so there was a package mailed be me to me waiting at the house. HMMMMM. Inside was more candy and I need, hey I didn't know they made different flavors of candy corn, chocolate poker chips and tootsie rolls. I also got a skelaton beanie baby which I also collect and a Halloween towel.

The coins are very cool, a Dorkfish Santa and a glow in the dark, two coins off my wish list and a neat Muggle Bandits coin. Also some Las Vegas Halloween chips that are really old 2002. Thanks for everything and even though you tried to hide I know it was Toojin that send the package. Thanks so much. :signalviolin:

I have been terribly busy these last few days but I needed to get on here and post some pics of my wonderful mission! It arrived on Friday. When I opened my box, I saw the key!!! When you have a small urban mailbox, and you see a key in it, it means that the item was too BIG for your mailbox!!! Gotta love it! So I had to use the key to open the large community box and there was my Halloween mission all the way from beautiful Kentucky (I have loved driving through there on various trips to Florida and seeing all the wonderful horse farms!).

When I opened up the box, I was greeted by all kinds of candy and chocolate (and my personal fav -- peanut butter cups! My hubby is allergic to nuts so I NEVER get to eat them anymore...I am going to a friend's house on the weekend so I will be bringing those and eating the WHOLE bag! lol!)

Also included was a lighted key chain that makes ghost sounds, novelty tissues (perfect timing because my son and I froze our butts off this morning on an outing to a local pumpkin farm), devil horns and this cute little ceramic cauldron and witch spreader for holiday dips.

The coins are straight off my seeking list! The COG 2007 and a new Landsharkz design (Canada E/W).

Thank you so much FScout! I love everything! What a great mission!

Here are some pics of everything and then a close up of the coins...

820c56a1-bc51-4b3e-abe8-7decb1712001.jpg

a5da2771-53aa-4d95-8f4f-0f6d3322b888.jpg

You are welcome. I am so pleased that you liked it. I worried it wouldn't get there on time.

And by the way, I also received my mission this weekend.

Participating Email sent: 9/5/09

Recieved Name: 9/27/09

Mission Shipped: 10/15/09

Mission Received: Yes! Will post details and pics soon.

Mission Ghost (1):

Name sent - Yes

Mission received - Yes, 19 October 2009

Mission Boo (2):

Mission received - Yes, 26 October 2009!!!

Well, I am two for two in this year's Halloween Mission, and all is right with the world. I must give kudos to my senders for doing their research and OBVIOUSLY working hard to give me such fun missions. Each one came with something from my "seeking" list, and the most recent one must have been next to impossible to come by - how did you do it?!

Here are the photos of my latest mission - thank you ever so much to opalsns!

Here is the mission...

4049206575_b09170ae12.jpg

...and here is the close-up of my coins. Mine, mine, all mine! Muah-ah-ah-ah-ah!

4049206639_e41bd19e1d.jpg