Events & Web chaches Missing

I am trying to run a pocket quarry for all of my finds in the state of Washington. I have set up the search so that it should grab all found caches and I have attended a bunch of events. It looks like all of the other types of caches are listed except the one web cache I have found.

Is there something different about events and web caches that are not retrieved when you list them as found?

I am trying to run a pocket quarry for all of my finds in the state of Washington. I have set up the search so that it should grab all found caches and I have attended a bunch of events. It looks like all of the other types of caches are listed except the one web cache I have found.

Is there something different about events and web caches that are not retrieved when you list them as found?

The PQ will grab any kind of cache you tell it to. If you have web and events filtered out it won't show them.

Why are you not using the special "My Finds" PQ found at the bottom of the PQ page? This can be run once a week but it includes all of your finds (worldwide) and it includes all archived caches as well. And, it's not limited to 500 caches.

Then you can use GSAK or whatever to filter it down to just your state, if you want.

Edited by Cache O'Plenty