Adding Profile Information

The_Wanderers

Can anyone tell me how one adds profile information to theor personal profile. I am referring to the information some people have regarding states visited, Cache statuses like total found, highest found in one day, total found standing on your head :P etc. Some people have some quite extensive info that's pretty cool to have.

Thanks!

The_Wanderers

Hi there,

I've literally just done mine a few moments ago! I used http://www.mygeocachingprofile.com/

Go on there and register. I see you're a premium member so you will be able to upload your stats to their site to then copy and paste the html results back to your profile.

Try it, but come back if you have problems! :P

Can anyone tell me how one adds profile information to theor personal profile. I am referring to the information some people have regarding states visited, Cache statuses like total found, highest found in one day, total found standing on your head B) etc. Some people have some quite extensive info that's pretty cool to have.

Thanks!

The_Wanderers

Edited by TheDobbins

I must have tried that yesterday. I don't recall it, but in all my attempts I must have. Any idea why I can only run that once a week? The way it looks I will have to wait to try it again.

We only allow that one to run once per week (6.5 days) because many cachers have thousands of finds. It can be a big file. Sometimes Community Relations at contact@geocaching.com will reset a My Finds PQ if you're having technical difficulties.