Can't view some of the gallery pics

Breadfan

I'm new to the site and Geocaching in general. I went out and found a few items last weekend and saw that some of them had gallery pics. I am unable to view most of them. When I click on the thumbnail I am just taken back to the cache details page.

A example is for GC1M8ZM. The gallery pic is of the first 30 logs.

Does this happen to everyone else? I have tried in multiple browsers.

I'm new to the site and Geocaching in general. I went out and found a few items last weekend and saw that some of them had gallery pics. I am unable to view most of them. When I click on the thumbnail I am just taken back to the cache details page.

A example is for GC1M8ZM. The gallery pic is of the first 30 logs.

Does this happen to everyone else? I have tried in multiple browsers.

I click on the gallery link and it came up ok for me. I'm on Firefox 3.5.2.

For whatever reason, images that are uploaded by the cache owner to the cache page (as opposed to being uploaded to a log) show up in the gallery but when you click on them in the gallery you're taken back to the cache page. If you click the link at the bottom of the cache page they should come up fine. I've never understood why it's set up like that. Either those images should work the same in the gallery as the rest of the images or they shouldn't show up in the gallery.

Edited by Yossarian

You are seeing a very annoying "feature". Pictures that are not uploaded as a part of a note, but instead are directly uploaded to the cache's gallery do that when clicked on from the gallery. The workaround is to click on the link on the cache page. I hope this gets fixed very soon. I find it very tiresome.