Map with all my Coins included

wwerner

I don't know about all of them on one map or of any other program, you'll have to get others input on that but on your trackable page there is a link right next to the tracking history at the top of the logs that says "View Map". That will show you where that particular trackable has gone with numbers showing the order.

Hope this helps. :rolleyes:

I think that would be phenomenal. As much as I have snooped around, though, I don’t think that feature exists. I also can’t figure out a convenient way to export the data out o the “view map” feature to even hodgepodge (tech term you know) one together in another program. Love the idea, though.

I think that would be phenomenal. As much as I have snooped around, though, I don’t think that feature exists. I also can’t figure out a convenient way to export the data out o the “view map” feature to even hodgepodge (tech term you know) one together in another program. Love the idea, though.

If you have Google Earth installed...

1. Visit one of your Travel Bugs or Geocoins web page and click the "View in Google Earth" link.

2. repeat step one for each Travel Bug or Geocoin you would like to include.

As long as you don't close Google Earth, or clear your Temporary Places, each additional Travel Bug or Geocoin will be added to the existing data.

Tada!

If you only have a handful of bugs...this is quick.

If you have hundreds...you'll be pretty busy.

Is there a tool to show the travel route for all my coins in a single map?

I wouldn't want a map of all the travels for every trackable that I have, as other have said some people have hundreds, and all you would see is blue.

What may be a viable option from GC.com, would be a current location map. It would could show the icon for the trackable are represented on the individual trackable page as a bubble the way that the number show on the items map page. For any trackables that are in somebody elses posession perhaps the last logged location of the trackable. It would give a simple quick view as to how far away your trackakble is from home.

I think this would be a fun tool that perhaps could be elported to a user profile or to their own personal page/site.

MYater

If you have Google Earth installed...

1. Visit one of your Travel Bugs or Geocoins web page and click the "View in Google Earth" link.

2. repeat step one for each Travel Bug or Geocoin you would like to include.

As long as you don't close Google Earth, or clear your Temporary Places, each additional Travel Bug or Geocoin will be added to the existing data.

Tada!

If you only have a handful of bugs...this is quick.

If you have hundreds...you'll be pretty busy.

That's beautiful!! I'd be happy with an easier way to get this map... maybe just a link at the bottom of the trackable items search page that produces one KML file for all the caches listed.