Colorado Returns?

RoyalRed

I love my Colorado but to date I have had to return it twice for repairs. First time my power switch crapped out. Had to press the button multiple times to turn on or off. Just recently had to return again due to the thumbwheel sticking after caching out in the rain. Major pain having to send it back and forth but have to say I am pleased with the speed and response by Garmin.

Anyone else having to send their unit back and forth?

I love my Colorado but to date I have had to return it twice for repairs. First time my power switch crapped out. Had to press the button multiple times to turn on or off. Just recently had to return again due to the thumbwheel sticking after caching out in the rain. Major pain having to send it back and forth but have to say I am pleased with the speed and response by Garmin.

Anyone else having to send their unit back and forth?

Purchased Colorado 300 in May.

Mid July June returned for USB port on top loose.

Received refurbished unit quickly. First unit had 1 GB RAM, this one only 500MB RAM. (Yes I know they are suposed to only have 500MB. Garmin told me they had different suppliers)

This unit locks up constantly, every 5-15 minutes. Geting ready to ship this one back.