Extra spaces in forum posts

TheDobbins

Does anyone else have a problem when posting to these forums in that when you submit/preview a post, extra line spaces are shown?

No doubt it will do it when I submit this! This means that I have to then go back in and edit my post to remove spaces which then leaves a [last edited by....] update at the bottom of each of my posts which isn't a big deal - but just a pain in the proverbials.

Thanks

See what I mean!

Does anyone else have a problem when posting to these forums in that when you submit/preview a post, extra line spaces are shown?

No doubt it will do it when I submit this! This means that I have to then go back in and edit my post to remove spaces which then leaves a [last edited by....] update at the bottom of each of my posts which isn't a big deal - but just a pain in the proverbials.

Thanks

I'm not seeing what you describe...

HOWEVER

As a poster, you do have a finite period of time to edit your posts before the dreaded 'Edited by' bit is automatically added.

This is done to prevent posters involved in a heated argument from editing their posts and claiming they 'never said that'.

Of course we will never know what they edited, but the fact that they did is a bit of a tell-tale.