+CACHE KRAWLER Posted July 16, 2010 Share Posted July 16, 2010 Well just to let you all know, I won't be making it as originally planned. A week ago I had a major plan changer come up so I went ahead and canceled my reserved spot. Well a couple days ago my major plans were canceled as well so I set up an alternate hike with some co-workers and due to there time restraints they wouldn't have been able to make it to Aix, so we decided to climb Mt. Si on saturday and maybe go after Geocache as well. I know that I'm going to miss out on a really cool time with all of you but maybe in the near future I'll throw my name in for another HOTM. Take care all and have a great time! Quote Link to comment
Join the conversation
You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.
Note: Your post will require moderator approval before it will be visible.