Border Collie Geocoin

Kathy has none left :P

12 quid on EM :D

14 quid on Fleabay :P

I think I will walk on by too......................shame I would have really like one but not at those prices :D

Mandy :(

I am not having a dig at the above coin at all :unsure:

I know I have not been about as much as I used to be, but do most coins still sell for between £5 - £8 ??

:(

Kathy has none left :)

12 quid on EM :o

14 quid on Fleabay :)

I think I will walk on by too......................shame I would have really like one but not at those prices :)

Mandy :D

I am not having a dig at the above coin at all :D

I know I have not been about as much as I used to be, but do most coins still sell for between £5 - £8 ??

:P

No, not if they have been produced for this country at the moment, the exchange rate is crippling people from producing coins

Kathy has none left :)

12 quid on EM :o

14 quid on Fleabay :)

I think I will walk on by too......................shame I would have really like one but not at those prices :)

Mandy :D

I am not having a dig at the above coin at all :D

:P

I'd have thought that most would be on the £8 mark with current exchange rates. It would need to be an elaborate 3D die with multiple cutouts to get very much above £10.

I've got one of the Border Collie coins, it's a nice coin, but I almost didn't buy it because of the price. It's a nice coin, and they send you a photo of the dog the picture was made from, which was a nice touch.

I've got a real border collie, so I'm going to drill a hole through the coin and put it on her collar so that she becomes a Trackable Dog :P

I've got one of the Border Collie coins, it's a nice coin, but I almost didn't buy it because of the price. It's a nice coin, and they send you a photo of the dog the picture was made from, which was a nice touch.

I've got a real border collie, so I'm going to drill a hole through the coin and put it on her collar so that she becomes a Trackable Dog :P

Nice idea, I would have done that as well if we had been caching when we had our Hana (a BC) I have logged a TB I spotted on a dog's collar before ?

The nearest I have got is our TB on the car, we used to say Han Ban to Hana sometimes, so we called the TB Han Ban, daft I know but it is in memory of our lovely BC

?